Well apparently Cheats dont work with HG/SS in EOS SP3

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Nimbus, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Nimbus
    OP

Member Nimbus sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1

United Kingdom
    I've tried every combination of cheats I could find, all I seem to get is a dual white screen and nothing more when I boot up.

Is anyone else having said issues?

If it helps, I've got it set to Patch Mode, and 3x Card Speed.

2. Unicorn9x

Newcomer Unicorn9x Member

Vietnam
    i am sure the problem is about your card or the firmware u are using cause my scdsone work perfectly (EOS sp3 0806)
    may be u should try to remove all the firmware folder and file and do a new copy of lastest firmware to your card with the lastest usercheat.dat from the gbatemp

3. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Apparently, if you use Cheats with Pokémon HG/SS, you'll get the white screen. They've fixed the game, but when you're trying to use cheats, all you'll get is a white screen. I've tried to tell them that the Cheats won't work with Pokémon HG/SS, but I guess they didn't "catch it" yet.

You might as well play HG/SS with no cheats on. If you want this problem fixed, you can try to make a thread in the SC Forums, saying that the cheats won't work at all for HG/SS.

EDIT 2: Actually, I think I know how to solve the problem. Try removing the ds1patch from the _dsone folder and then try it now.

EDIT: I found this: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-6363-1-1.html. Still no replies whatsoever to that thread.

4. Nimbus
    OP

Member Nimbus sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1

United Kingdom
    Sorry, I forgot to reply to this topic.

I've fixed the issue. All I did was back my skins up as well as the cheat file, delete the _dsone and SCFW.SC file and re-load them onto my MicroSD. Now everything works, cheats work on HGSS, I'm good.

Thanks for your help though.