rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm so tough I have watched every spongebob episode at least 5 to 7 times each. (along with every Mr. bean cartoon and whatever the name of the show is that Mr. bean isn't a cartoon in also at least 3 times each)...
AND acted like it was funny every time... :P

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I? I'm so tough I watched Bye Bye Butterfree...AND I DIDN'T EVEN SHED A TEAR.

AND I ALSO WATCHED THE ENTIRETY OF CLANNAD (AND THE AFTER STORY) AND NOT A SINGLE TEAR WAS SHED.

COME AT ME.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I? I'm so tough I watched Bye Bye Butterfree...AND I DIDN'T EVEN SHED A TEAR.

AND I ALSO WATCHED THE ENTIRETY OF CLANNAD (AND THE AFTER STORY) AND NOT A SINGLE TEAR WAS SHED.

COME AT ME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjHT5GpAYQ&list=FL82WTYn3XLx81cpjBdf_zwg&index=22&feature=plpp_video

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Do people seriously get worked up over that episode? Is that a thing?
Apparently. When you're 10 it's heartbreaking.

Even when I was at that age I got nothing. The Pokemon show was too inept to pull off any big emotional moment. Does saying that make me tough?
No.

Reactions: 1 person

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Rowan atkinson... famous britsh actor.... oh and yes this also means I have sung the spongebob theme song well over 3-400 times. - while tickling my two nephews

If you are looking for weenie hut jr geek stuff I am a former conservator/curator and have setup (and run) one museum and 3 charities. (you know the dress shirt vest guy that gives the tour slash knows a ridiculous amount on things that realllllly aren't that important about the stuff in said museum).

But salty spittoon worthy stuff will get me banned. (example my bucket lists and the adult rated stuff i can't list due to the nature/illegal content)... oh wait...
I'm so tough that I have been hit by lightning twice and was left relatively untouched both times. (except for the melted watch band and the watch itself being seared into my flesh - I covered that spot with tattoo as a reminder even though the scar wasn't really visible).

I'm so tough that I have been run over by various automobiles (cars, trucks, a bus, a tractor, a garbage truck, an icecream tricycle...) at least 12 times (2 of which i can't really remember that well), and LIVED. (the lived part should be read in a rough long way with an rrrrrr somehow)...

I'm so tough I know what the rough long way rrr sounds like... cause I use it regularly....uh I mean alot... yeah.... LLLLLLLLIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know who he is; you seemed to have lost the name of "the show where Mr. Bean isn't a cartoon." The name of that show was...Mr. Bean.

Quite funny it is, too.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
n66vcp.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof