Brazil

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay David.
Well done, you figured out what Dave was short for.

Indigenous Britons were small and dark-skinned, and none still live here, tho a small amount of their DNA may live on mixed with the assorted Celt, Viking, Roman, and whoever else has come spreading their seed here, I'm not a historian, but I apparently know more about this than you.

Reactions: Jokey_Carrot

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well done, you figured out what Dave was short for.

Indigenous Britons were small and dark-skinned, and none still live here, tho a small amount of their DNA may live on mixed with the assorted Celt, Viking, Roman, and whoever else has come spreading their seed here, I'm not a historian, but I apparently know more about this than you.
Fine by me David.

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
On a brighter note, lets bring some sunshine in this thread to lighten up things.

I have posted this in another thread but for completion sake it belongs here as well:
For a basic understanding of this issue, I recommend this video series. Take care!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On a brighter note, lets bring some sunshine in this thread to lighten up things.

I have posted this in another thread but for completion sake it belongs here as well:
For a basic understanding of this issue, I recommend this video series. Take care!

You always talk about sunshine, yet couldn't make it one page through your own thread on the subject of EMF radiation without being racist for no reason. And if your defintion of sunshine is getting fucked up by radiation, enjoy.

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In the following I want to describe a setup as an example for low EMF gaming:

I use a pillow on my lap to lay my hands+controller on. This way I don't have the controller directly on my reproductive organs. I use a PS2 controller with extension cable to have alot of distance between myself and the console. I am 9 feet away from the TV. This is my optimal setup for now. Maybe there is a better option than the PS2 controller. The original xbox controller is more substantial and might emit less EMF. The PS2 controller has a LED in it the xbox controller hasn't.

If anyone has suggestions or sees any flaws please share, thx.

IC_

Cossus cossus
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thank you for your interest and question.

No alluminium foil is not sufficiant to block EMF, you would need a Faraday cage, but that would make it impossible to access the device. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Distance from the main device is the best approach and using wired controllers. I use PS2 controllers. If you have a large TV I would recommend sitting at a good distance. That is the best approach for me so far.

Try to avoid long use of mobile devices, holding them close to your head will do serious damage if you do it for many years. If you have to use mobile devices try to activate airplane mode and turn of GPS, bluetooth, wlan etc.
Shouldn't the wired controller have additional protection? I am worried that even the button wires and PCB traces could emit a hurtful amount of radiation, not to mention the integrated microprocessor for data communication that all modern wired controllers have.

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Shouldn't the wired controller have additional protection? I am worried that even the button wires and PCB traces could emit a hurtful amount of radiation, not to mention the integrated microprocessor for data communication that all modern wired controllers have.
That is true, for that reason it is important to measure every controller model individually. Wired connection only solve the problem of the controller sending out a signal. I will think about it and post some more detail later. Take care!

• Love
Reactions: IC_

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The best solution to block the EMF radiation from the button wires, PCB and integrated microprocessor of the controller I can think of is to use a EMF shielding blanket on your lap and torso. You will still get EMF radiation on you hands but if you life clean otherwise and dont game all day it is compromise.

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Another point I have not mentioned in my previous post is that distance is important. So even with a shielding blanket I would recommend putting a pillow on you lab to get that extra buffer in addtion to the shiedling blanket.

Reactions: IC_

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[Thread title -> Poll: 73% of Trump Voters Think Democrats Are Trying to ‘Replace White Americans With Immigrants And People Of Color’]

I didn't read the thread, just the title, but it sounds like a plan, let's do it.
White people will become a minority. Here's hoping. You fucking racist piece of shit.

Last edited by Creamu,

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A simple and effective tip to start avoiding EMF radiation is to turn off your smartphone when you sleep. Definetly don't have it on next to your head while sleeping.

Another useful tip is to put it on airplane mode and turn of functions like WiFi, Bluetooth, Location etc.

Take care!

. Mobile phone use increased the risk of glioma, OR = 1.3, 95% CI = 1.1–1.6 overall, increasing to OR = 3.0, 95% CI = 1.7–5.2 in the >25 year latency group. Use of cordless phones increased the risk to OR = 1.4, 95% CI = 1.1–1.7, with highest risk in the >15–20 years latency group yielding OR = 1.7, 95% CI = 1.1–2.5. The OR increased statistically significant both per 100 h of cumulative use, and per year of latency for mobile and cordless phone use. Highest ORs overall were found for ipsilateral mobile or cordless phone use, OR = 1.8, 95% CI = 1.4–2.2 and OR = 1.7, 95% CI = 1.3–2.1, respectively. The highest risk was found for glioma in the temporal lobe. First use of mobile or cordless phone before the age of 20 gave higher OR for glioma than in later age groups.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0928468014000649

Last edited by Creamu,

Creamu

lowEMFradGAMER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A simple and effective tip to start avoiding EMF radiation is to turn off your smartphone when you sleep. Definetly don't have it on next to your head while sleeping.

Another useful tip is to put it on airplane mode and turn of functions like WiFi, Bluetooth, Location etc.

Take care!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0928468014000649
There is a interesting discussion about this in the comments of this blogpost:
https://gbatemp.net/blogs/dont-sleep-next-to-your-smartphone.18895/#ubs-comment-228014

Latest photos

Group events

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: