OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep getting kicked when i try to play Welcome to Bloxburg [BETA]
i happened when i was in the pizza bakery making pizzas
it kicked me because an error occured and now evertime i try to play it it kicks me
i have already logged out and logged back in

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
is anyone going to notice this
Erm...why are you posting this here, exactly? Inform the creator(s), already (if at all possible with a more detailed way to replicate the problem and/or log files and/or your rig setup).

Randomly revealing beta information on the internet rather than to the creators is probably not what the makers had in mind, and expecting it to be somehow picked up by the creators is pretty strange.

Unless perhaps it's an open source game, but even then...this isn't github. And if the creators visit gbatemp a lot...pm then instead of creating a public thread about it.

Simon34545

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm...why are you posting this here, exactly? Inform the creator(s), already (if at all possible with a more detailed way to replicate the problem and/or log files and/or your rig setup).

Randomly revealing beta information on the internet rather than to the creators is probably not what the makers had in mind, and expecting it to be somehow picked up by the creators is pretty strange.

Unless perhaps it's an open source game, but even then...this isn't github. And if the creators visit gbatemp a lot...pm then instead of creating a public thread about it.
contact the creators where

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome