Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to ¨Movement Hacking & Hombrew ONLY Wii U 5.5.1 Progress¨, by BoxNinPlay

Hello my friends, I created this movement with this thread to try all exclusively for the Wii U 5.5.1 issues because it is very confusing to have to read many pages from other versions and might not find what we want to find on our version 5.5.1, please feel free to post any progress you have found or accomplished in order to educate everyone about the situation of this release. I understand that Hykem and other hackers are working on an IOSU that would allow advancement or progress of the same, but since those are things that depend on them and if they ever decide or not to release it, we cannot sit idly by just waiting for them , therefore, is itself create a thread where you only talk about this version that we know is the most recent and less attended, perhaps the answer will not be alone and only those hackers who we listened in recent weeks postponing the dates, Maybe you are somewhere else and that's why I've created this movement to multiply and get between us all to where it has to go to achieve the common good that we all want, I do not need to tell you what that common good is. I want to clarify that I respect very much the work of Hykem and other Hackers and I still keep the hope that this time that we are spending is not in vain, however, we should not cling only to the usual because if one day we need and we do not have a beam under the sleeve, then all our time, visits, talks, promises, insults, disclosed dreams and few things that have happened have been in vain, so hasten my friends, let´s go for the Holy Grail 5.5.1, at this stage of the game should be able to get something concrete and we can share it, enjoy it and smile.

Ok, this is the first things I found for 5.5.1:

Start Developing or Compiling Homebrew for 5.5.1
http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-compile-payloads-for-5-5-0-5-5-1-and-run-them.410570/

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
4223340-2142127529-6x4kq.jpg

seijinshu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know... Because someone thought they should make a duplicate thread.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lol. That is almost always on the first page.
This is ONLY 5.5.1 could you please show me where else can you find that?

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, he quoted your question and addressed the answer to me.
I know xD

Just show me where is a thread ONLY for 5.5.1 with good information and I will close this one.
There isn't a specific one to 5.5.1 if that is what you mean but there are several ones for anything above 5.5 which works the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: