Weirdest Phone You Ever Had...

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Quite simple really post the weirdest phone you have ever had, if you have had one mind you.

for me it was this phone marked as a "Hantel S998"
http://dx.com/p/s998-triband-2-8-touch-lcd-dual-sim-dual-network-standby-gsm-cell-phone-13597

It's keypad was odd but shockingly took no time to get used to
it rang so loud you would have heart attack too and it had a awesome light show to music played through it... oh and as with all Chinese phones it was dual SIM

however the menu's was in Engerish and as with all Chinese battery's it didn't last long.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The iPhone 4... Just kidding. Well, I've always used smartphones, so not really all too weird, but due to certain circumstances, I had to sell my Galaxy S2 and use a Sanyo Katana flip phone from Sprint. What's weird for me is that I have to use the numpad if I want to text, so I have started to use chat acronyms and text shorthands. The phone itself is quite solid, durable, and is pretty cool, especially since blue is my favorite color.

sanyo_katana.gif

Kirito-kun

Disciple of GabeN
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have acctuly not got my hands on this(maybe because it is the worst phone)
But iPhone is the wierdes phone, special with the underpowered CPU And GPU, and its overpriced as heck...

Not an Apple fanboy, but the iPhone 7's SoC is one of the most powerful currently on the market. It pushes over 100 GFLOPS on the GPU. That's twice the power of the PS Vita.

Overpriced, true. But it's not like flagship Androids cost much less. The main aspect of the iPhone one should criticize is the OS, which is outdated and useless compared to Android.

Reactions: Hikaru

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
Not an Apple fanboy, but the iPhone 7's SoC is one of the most powerful currently on the market. It pushes over 100 GFLOPS on the GPU. That's twice the power of the PS Vita.

Overpriced, true. But it's not like flagship Androids cost much less. The main aspect of the iPhone one should criticize is the OS, which is outdated and useless compared to Android.
wow you are from the future :O is there a SG5 out yet? I mean if ya already have the iPhone 7...

Kirito-kun

Disciple of GabeN
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow you are from the future :O is there a SG5 out yet? I mean if ya already have the iPhone 7...

I mean the A7 SoC. The one powering the iPhone 5S. And I don't own an iPhone. I'm just pointing out the fact that they aren't really underpowered in terms of hardware.

Ralph Steven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still remember my first phone: Nokia 3310:lol: For that time was a high-tech device and now it's just a part of the past. The first word that comes to mind when i think of this phone is Snake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: