Weirdest Hentai watched?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just watched some random hentai where girls had weird plant tongue things. What kind of weird hentai have you seen?
er... i... i saw one...
there was... big boobs...
like... very big... huge...
bigger than huge...
you see...?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bible Black, I mean it's the only commercial hentai I've watched and it's "weird" :D
I think it also was the first anime I've ever watched explicitly calling it as such.
I'm not sure if I stole acquired it from the internet myself or swiped it from a friend's allegedly broken external drive he gave me to repair

(Some consider AN ANIME CALLED "BOKU" to be hentai, also watched that (episode 2) and frankly I don't consider it to be intended for sexual entertainment any more than than Goatse or Lemonparty are)

Reactions: MeowMeowMeow

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bible Black, I mean it's the only commercial hentai I've watched and it's "weird" :D
I think it also was the first anime I've ever watched explicitly calling it as such.
I'm not sure if I stole acquired it from the internet myself or swiped it from a friend's allegedly broken external drive he gave me to repair

(Some consider AN ANIME CALLED "BOKU" to be hentai, also watched that (episode 2) and frankly I don't consider it to be intended for sexual entertainment any more than than Goatse or Lemonparty are)

BNP?

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM