Working on Project Heaven!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Trying to downgrade on 11.0 via AM services
XP
Country
United States
So it was on 4.5 i updated to 7.2 (gamecard update) now whenever i try to go to camera to scan the browserhax qr code it doesnt work and trying to lauch system setting makes a binging sound when it normally launchs but doesnt launch heres a vid

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
try turn off the 3DS and turn on pressing L+R+A+↑+Power.. butidk if you want to update :/
this is to make an update without entering the system or deleting the update nag XD mostly used for this actually

Last edited by Sliter,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't open ANYTHING at all, not even a game card, you can have:
-0 $ for a working 11.0 system.
-5 $ for a working pirated system.
-200$? for a new system.
Those are really your only options. Best bet would be to find a gamecart with a 9.0-9.2 update and install that. Then use Browserhax to install CFW. You don't even have to buy a game, go to GameStop or a local used game store and ask to "test" the 3DS cartridge then update your 3DS right there.
Otherise use recovery mode and update to 11.0.0 and chalk up the $5 for fieldrunner. Or you know, just use it is as it is.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Those are really your only options. Best bet would be to find a gamecart with a 9.0-9.2 update and install that. Then use Browserhax to install CFW. You don't even have to buy a game, go to GameStop or a local used game store and ask to "test" the 3DS cartridge then update your 3DS right there.
Otherise use recovery mode and update to 11.0.0 and chalk up the $5 for fieldrunner. Or you know, just use it is as it is.

If the user can't boot a game card, he can't cart upgrade.

Reactions: olec04

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?