Weird supercard errors!!! ???!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mr_ds_bee, Jul 14, 2006.

Jul 14, 2006
  1. mr_ds_bee
    OP

Newcomer mr_ds_bee Newbie

Featured Posts:
    My supercard sometimes remembers the last game i selected (memorises the last folder) sometimes it doesnt... hmmm

2. richardv

Member richardv GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    It's posessed.
    Get rid of it fast!

3. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Featured Posts:
    United States
    no...
    Hmm not sure why, but every time i start up my ds the top file is highlighted. Its possible that its something with the supercard mico sd (well if thats what you have) not too sure though since i have a SC SD [​IMG]
    Not sure why thats a error though [​IMG]

4. Rayout

Member Rayout GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    When you load a game it is loaded into the supercard ram and if you turn it off and on quickly the game data will still be there. This is actually called QPC (quick power cycling) and some folks use this technique and disable the in-game reset on some gba roms to make them run faster (aka without slowdown). They cycle the power then use the state save function only. Can cause save data loss/corruption if the supercard ram loses the data though [​IMG]

Anyways if you leave the system powered off for a few seconds the data and game loaded onto the ram will be lost. At least this is how the supercard SD works.

I've heard that the mini-sd supercard does have a battery, not sure how this affects you results.