Hacking Weird stuff happening with my n3ds

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a topic about part of it yesterday. But whenever I go to system settings,the freeshop app or even the actual eshop. My system repackages VC games on my system and places them back on my main page. Also whenever I try to download anything off the eshop now it says I don't have space when actually I do. I am on RX cfw cause I'm still a noob and that was the easiest tutorial I found lol

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Tell me more about your setup.
Are you using menuhax?
Did you setup an emunand?
What is your sysnand version?
Are those unlinked?
Try switching to luma3ds?
Did you install the GBA/dsiware cias both to the sysnand before installing in the emunand(you must do that with GBA and dsiware apps)

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me more about your setup.
Are you using menuhax?
Did you setup an emunand?
What is your sysnand version?
Are those unlinked?
Try switching to luma3ds?
Did you install the GBA/dsiware cias both to the sysnand before installing in the emunand(you must do that with GBA and dsiware apps)
Yes to menuhax. And I use emunand and sysnand is 9.20. And yes it's unlinked. Haven't tried or even know what Luma is lol. I did assuming install dsi to just emu cause it came from freeshop and they just don't work

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Yes to menuhax. And I use emunand and sysnand is 9.20. And yes it's unlinked. Haven't tried or even know what Luma is lol. I did assuming install dsi to just emu cause it came from freeshop and they just don't work
You have to install the dsiware and GBA software using the newest FBI(preferred) on sysnand first and then on emunand

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to install the dsiware and GBA software using the newest FBI(preferred) on sysnand first and then on emunand
But why would that cause nes and gameboy VC gsmes to disappear out of my designated folder and become a gift on my main screen? Then afree a reboot they disappear

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
But why would that cause nes and gameboy VC gsmes to disappear out of my designated folder and become a gift on my main screen? Then afree a reboot they disappear
You only have to do that with GBA and dsiware games.
Just those.
And make sure to boot luma3ds sysnand if you want to install them on sysnand

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe because you're using rxtools?
Are you using luma3ds cfw?
You should switch as rxtools is dead and unsupported...
Like I stated earlier I'm still vaguely new to the scene so.....what's easiest way to switch over to luma? Only asked cause bricked my 1st pokemon 20th anniversary system haha. Don't wanna do that to my 2nd

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country

opa334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also whenever I try to download anything off the eshop now it says I don't have space when actually I do.
Do you have over 300 titles (games/vc) installed on your system? If so, that's the limit, everything installed beyond that will replace another title.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.