Hacking Weird question... (idk how to make a title of it)

ValconExe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so I just received a R4. I was trying to do something, and, in short, I formatted my sd card, but before that, I had copy pasted all the files on my 3DS into a folder on my computer. I formatted the card back to the right format for 3DS, and put the files back on it. What am I going to have to do to get it working like before?

EDIT: Somehow forgot this part, but: When I boot the 3DS, it doesn't boot onto 11.2 with luma (or whatever the firmware is). It boots onto 9.2, with no cias installed, and nothing at all, just stock 9.2. What can I do to fix it? I do have all of the previous files on my SD card.

Last edited by ValconExe,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download and install the kernel for it from the site on the front of the card

--

actually not sure, that's kind of weird, try updating the firmware?

ValconExe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh wait, just realised I left out a (really) important part of my post. When I boot the 3DS, it doesn't boot onto 11.2 with luma (or whatever the firmware is). It boots onto 9.2, with no cias installed, and nothing at all, just stock 9.2. What can I do to fix it? (The reply made me realise that I'd left out a really important part.)

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
If you were booting into 11.2 before, and you now boot into 9.2, it's probably because you had an emuNAND on your SD card and you probably deleted it with your manipulations (If you have an emuNAND it is in the first ~1GB Unnalocated space. If you had that before, and now you don't then you deleted the emuNAND) If that's the case and you don't have an emuNAND backup you will not get it back.
If your system runs A9LH then not using emuNAND anymore and using updated SysNAND with luma is an option (But make sure you use A9LH first). You can also re create an, emuNAND if you realy want too. In both cases it will not bring back your games and saves.
(Maybe if your SysNAND and EmuNAND were linked you can get them back but I'm not sure at all and don't know how you would do that)

Last edited by Arnold0,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling