ROM Hack Weird Issue with Dragon Quest IX

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I would put this message in this thread since this is about the game(ive asked other places but I figured this would be the best place)

Ok I am playing this game on my AKAIO latest loaders and everything and the game works perfectly but I am following a walkthrough guide on youtube and my game does NOT match what I am seeing in the youtube video..
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXNeoYagamiXx#...C/1/duLMBCpbzgU
when I go through the bridge I dont see an angel woman that takes me to the other part of the level..I dont see anything, just a bunch of people hanging around and some houses, no woman, no angel so I dont know what gives..I am playing the BAHAMUT version thanks

Onyxflamegod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to go out on a limb here. See if you can follow this.
PERHAPS your problem is the fact that there is no angel woman that takes you to the next part of the stage....

Would it be doable if I asked you to make sense when asking for help getting farther?

h0ser81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I'm going to be the dick and ask. You need a walk-through for the first half hour of the damn game???? Here's an idea. Walk around the damn town for 10 minutes and try advancing the story by talking to people, looking around, etc. Damn kids and their no patience. Now get off my lawn!

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already figured out what the problem was..I got the answer on another thread by someone who actually was WILLING to help me. I thought there was something wrong with the game, i was following the walkthrough and the game did not match up but I have it sorted out and I am playing the game now..so "thanks" for the sarcastic help here. This thread can be deleted..

Onyxflamegod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
I already figured out what the problem was..I got the answer on another thread by someone who actually was WILLING to help me. I thought there was something wrong with the game, i was following the walkthrough and the game did not match up but I have it sorted out and I am playing the game now..so "thanks" for the sarcastic help here. This thread can be deleted..
I wasn't being sarcastic. And I was willing to help. But there IS NO angel woman. If you are gonna go be a crybaby about it, when you ask the wrong questions and won't clarify, then don't come asking for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass