Weird feelings of Gaming

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Flame, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Flame
    OP

Flame Me > You

Jul 15, 2008
    What are some feelings you have about gaming, that aren't necessarily 100% true, but seem that way

mine are:

Valve will never release a 3rd game in a series its the law

you still need a wire to transfer Pokemon to another Pokemon game.

Mother 3 was a top selling game in the west once it was translated by Nintendo.

if you want to pirate you need flashcart to play games on a Nintendo Handheld.

Microsoft never entered the console race. but will right after Christmas.

what are yours?

2. billyboy

billyboy Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    United States
    There is a literal feeling that I get when my character jumps off a building in GTA. I feel like I'm the one actually falling and I start to get chicken skin.

For the gaming industry, I feel that in the future there will be less focus on gaming consoles, and more on PC and mobile, or at the very minimum console gaming will evolve to be more like PC, while keeping some console properties. I say this because PC gaming is becoming more mainstream as the days go by, and mobile is very accessible to people. I feel confident with this belief because currently we have Microsoft porting their games over to PC, and they have said that "the future of Xbox looks a lot like PC gaming". Nintendo is also doing their thing with the Switch, but they're testing waters with mobile. I think Sony wants to do something with mobile too, iirc. Sony could be like a mix of Microsoft and Nintendo, where they dab into both PC/Console hybrids and do their mobile thing.

Flame likes this.
  3. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Tetris blocks don't come at random, there is a pattern, and it is possible to play the perfect game if you play by the strategy that the pattern follows.

Flame likes this.
  4. rikumax25!

rikumax25! Keyblade Wielder

Apr 21, 2016
    Costa Rica
    Following the train is impossible