Weird error on home page

wartutor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys here lately when i open gbatemp.net it instantly scrolls to the bottom of the homepage and gives me this error. Doesnt really hurt anything but its annoying af to have to scroll to the top everytime i load the home page. I tried searching for an answer but just get random facebook error crap. Im currently on a samsung note 9 running android 9.0.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190421-214342_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190421-214342_Samsung Internet.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 223

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hey guys here lately when i open gbatemp.net it instantly scrolls to the bottom of the homepage and gives me this error. Doesnt really hurt anything but its annoying af to have to scroll to the top everytime i load the home page. I tried searching for an answer but just get random facebook error crap. Im currently on a samsung note 9 running android 9.0.
if clearing your cache doesnt work, you can simply disable the Facebook widget from the portal customization page: https://gbatemp.net/home/customize

Reactions: Stwert

wartutor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Costello thanks that fixed it. I believe its due to me not being signed into facebook either that or android9.0 with samsung internet. It started around the same time it updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person