XAlexBlitz209X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So My Friend Gave Me His Dsi With 2 Games Pokemon White And This Other Game Called 180 in 1.He Gave It To Me All For 15 Dollars
yaynds.gif
.But The Game He Gave Me "180 in 1 Seems Like A Flashcart Of Somekind.It Has As Stated 180 Random Fun Games.Does Anyone Have Anything Like This?I Want To Know If I Can Open It Up And Maybe Insert My Own Roms In It
smile.gif
.If Any One Has Any Information About This Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't go in ROM hacking, I don't think. Also a flashcart would be like a game cartridge except it'd be pretty obvious it's a flash cart. You typically use micro SD's and put the games on there now adays, then stick the micro SD's into the cartridge, at least that's what I know. If what I'm saying doesn't match with what you have it probably isn't a flashcart... (and he probably would have told you if he gave you a flashcart, wouldn't he? >_>) I suggest you take a peak at this section - http://gbatemp.net/f40-nds-flashcarts-and-accessories - for more info so you can learn about the subject in-depth

P.S. your typing hurts my eyes

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pretty sure it's one of those chinese type carts with internal flash memory that have a lot of preloaded games that aren't able to be changed. My cousin has one for his DS and I've got one for GBA. I've tried dumping it with no success.

EDIT:
Here we go, they're called multicarts.
62in1cart.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?