DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i had a weird dream last night bizarre for me anyways so heres how it goes:

i try to move ant talk but i cant but everyone is moving on without me first i see a girl i got a crush on then i see her with a guy i know. after that i see those two starting a family.

i think my dream is telling me to tell her how i feel and take the plunge (or its telling me that i feel constrained)

I'm inviting her over my place to ask her out so wish me luck though i may wuss out i just hope i don't.

so what weird dreams have you had and what do you think it was telling you

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I once dreamed that I was a massive robot, with a huge hammer. I used that hammer to kill small fluffy pink things. I was traumatized the next morning.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been thinking of this dream since i woke up nine hours ago. i have never been on a single thought for nine hours before. this is the first time a dream has had an impact on me too.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i dreamed that there were billions of black garbage bags in a lake and I was on top of one them. I didn't fall off but then i was flying in the sky. wtf

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I suffer from a recurring nightmare in which a young man, who looks alarmingly like what you'd end up with if me and my best friend Amelia ever had kids, is killed in battle as I look on, powerless to interfere. The killer has no distinct form of features, just a shadow. The whole scene goes dark and black feathers rain down from the sky. Fuck knows what that's about.

H

HateBreed

Well the worst that will happen is she will say no.. or say no im already pregnant.. or eww no get away from me.. well i wish the best of luck.. and dont over think it u will psyche yourself out

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My weird dreams is when I think I'm awake but still in a dream. I hear these voices between a man and woman although they aren't conversating to each other. It's like a different monologue then what hurts my head is when the woman starts screaming. It's so ear piercing and yet I can't wake from the dream. The man's voice is always muttering something. The woman's voice is soft and graceful but when she screams... she's in a lot of pain. Happens like once in a while =/ I don't know what's that suppose to mean to me o.O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...