Hardware Weird bright spot on my top screen.. (3ds xl)

adambomb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's this spot, it's brighter than the rest of the screen and colors are still visible, it's maybe half a centimeter big, and it's only noticeable if there's light colors where it's at. It's not a dead pixel and I'm fairly certain I've had this since I bought my 3DS but it seems like it's getting worse.

Should I bother with talking to Nintendo about it? It's not a huge deal but I'm worried it might be a thing with the 3DS that could become a bigger problem. I'm curious what other's experiences have been with similar issues, if any.

Here's a photo taken from my camera, it's garbage quality and you don't really get a good idea of what it looks like, but it's right underneath between the E and C in Select
rkopcm.jpg

jax604

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have something similar on my 3ds xl top screen too, except i got mine after i dropped it. It haven't gotten worse yet and its not that noticeable while playing games anyway, thanks god its near the edge of the screen. However if yours been getting worse, its probably best to contact the big N to see what they say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.