Weird black icons on 3DS home screen

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Extrasklep, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:11 AM.

1. Extrasklep
    OP

Extrasklep gbaTemp Fan

Aug 24, 2017
    Poland
    Browser’s Castle
    I just installed CFW on my white old 2DS with version 7.1.0-16E and tried to open homebrew launcher with the usual download play method but that wasn't working so I used godmode9 and injected FBI into health and safety instead
    I installed all the homebrew CIAs I put on the SD card earlier and after exiting FBI the 2DS crashed but after restarting all my homebrew was there but there's also 4 black icons
    The first one has something like a default banner and a default sound but the other ones don't have any banner
    The first icon opens nintendo network settings, the second one reboots into update/recovery mode, the third one gets stuck in a nintendo 3DS logo loop and the fourth one opens system transfer
    I guess this will be gone when I update and it's not an issue for me but it's interesting and I don't know why it happened

Also there were folders in the empty spaces but I deleted them

Attached Files:

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Update to the latest firmware, they should go away. If they don't let us know.