datom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Maybe it already have been discussed, but after hours of fight maybe it can help someone in the future.

Context:
I restored a clean nand backup with stock 4.1 firmware.
Installed Hekate 5.3.4 and AMS 0.15, created an emummc with Hekate, reboot and ... black screen after Nintendo logo.
I've tried an other nand backup, same issue.

After some tests, i deleted the content of the Nintendo folder used by the emummc ( /SD/emuMMC/RAW1/Nintendo ) and voilà i was able to boot and Atmosphère was full working. But... next reboot, same issue, black screen after Nintendo logo.
Same thing, deletion of all content in the Nintendo folder, boot ok, update to firmware 10.2.0 with Daybreak rebooted and now it's ok. No more need to delete the content of the Nintendo folder.

It was the same problem with the "normal" version of AMS 0.15, the version "experimental" with mesosphere, and with the previous version of AMS.
Same thing with previous version of Hekate, booting with fusee-gelee, and with 1 or 2 emummc partitions.

Someone have already encountered this problem ?

Last edited by datom,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Maybe it already have been discussed, but after hours of fight maybe it can help someone in the future.

Context:
I restored a clean nand backup with stock 4.1 firmware.
Installed Hekate 5.3.4 and AMS 0.15, created an emummc with Hekate, reboot and ... black screen after Nintendo logo.
I've tried an other nand backup, same issue.

After some tests, i deleted the content of the Nintendo folder used by the emummc ( /SD/emuMMC/RAW1/Nintendo ) and voilà i was able to boot and Atmosphère was full working. But... next reboot, same issue, black screen after Nintendo logo.
Same thing, deletion of all content in the Nintendo folder, boot ok, update to firmware 10.2.0 with Daybreak rebooted and now it's ok. No more need to delete the content of the Nintendo folder.

It was the same problem with the "normal" version of AMS 0.15, the version "experimental" with mesosphere, and with the previous version of AMS.
Same thing with previous version of Hekate, booting with fusee-gelee, and with 1 or 2 emummc partitions.

Someone have already encountered this problem ?
How is the SD card formatted?

datom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Partition based emuMMC, created with Hekate, so Fat32 by default.
No problem so far after i have deleted the Nintendo folder, and upgraded to latest firmware.

It's only when i try to boot with Atmosphere with 4.1 firmware and the original Nintendo folder.

If i tried to reboot after the Nintendo folder deletion, without firmware upgrade, the Nintendo folder was recreated and populated with new files. And in the next reboot: black screen.

So:

1/ Deletion of Nintendo folder
2/ Upgrade with Checkpoint
3/ Reboot

Last edited by datom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?