Weighted wristband

hundredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where i can get a weighted wristband that looks normal? Something like this
Striped-Wrist-Bands.jpg

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By any chance are you trying to be like this guy:
GokuWeightedClothing.png

because if you are...well as much as I love Dragon Ball, he's not real, and neither are those wristbands

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You know guys, there's this little thing called resistance training, and it's the basis of most modern exercise equipment. Now, of course DBZ-level shit is not possible, but on a human level the basic concept of weight resistance works (to a degree). Keeping stuff like this on all day has it's ups and downs... well to be honest one of the only upsides is that it lets you be lazy and not have to dedicate a chunk of time to training, but it does have effects.

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I dunno where you can buy them, I usually make my own with some leftover heavy metals that my aunt brings from her company, it is really unconfortable when it's hot tho, especially since they make you sweat even more since you're carrying extra body weight, they're not that useful, truth be told (the ones I made use are 1KG for each arm).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know guys, there's this little thing called resistance training, and it's the basis of most modern exercise equipment. Now, of course DBZ-level shit is not possible, but on a human level the basic concept of weight resistance works (to a degree). Keeping stuff like this on all day has it's ups and downs... well to be honest one of the only upsides is that it lets you be lazy and not have to dedicate a chunk of time to training, but it does have effects.
But the point of his asking isn't to get simple weighted clothing, but to get weighted clothing that looks like normal clothing, just like Dragon Ball. Of course I endorse weighted training, I wear weighted leg bands all the time.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wearing 1KG in each arm for example (1KG is pretty light tbh, compared to most), makes the arms strained like hell after a normal day of school or work, it doesn't really tire you instantly, but once you remove them and go to bed, heck, your arms feel sore like hell. x.x

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
But the point of his asking isn't to get simple weighted clothing, but to get weighted clothing that looks like normal clothing, just like Dragon Ball.
It may not be that he wants to be like Goku, but rather just have wrist weights that don't look stupid, so he can go out in public without people staring.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the point of his asking isn't to get simple weighted clothing, but to get weighted clothing that looks like normal clothing, just like Dragon Ball.
It may not be that he wants to be like Goku, but rather just have wrist weights that don't look stupid, so he can go out in public without people staring.
That's true, Goku was just an example (unless he did actually want to be like Goku).

hundredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's true, Goku was just an example (unless he did actually want to be like Goku).

I did actually want a normal looking one cause I dont want people staring and school isnt the friendliest place
Is it even helpful to wear a 1kg one all the time?
I got the idea from Goku

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I did actually want a normal looking one cause I dont want people staring and school isnt the friendliest place
Is it even helpful to wear a 1kg one all the time?
I got the idea from Goku
In a way it is, I've practiced (and still do), some martial arts, and the 1Kg bracelets helped me especially when I had matches or competitions comming up, since they made sure that my muscles would be active most of the time, they're also useful for when you're practicing and doing lifts and pushups, thing is, they might really tire your muscles the first times you use it, especially if your body isn't used to muscle training.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So someone asks for weights that don't look like weights and everybody instantly goes "LOL U WANNA B GOKU!!1!BALLZ!11!" ?

Jesus Christ guys, grow up.

Why help people when you can reference a crappy 90's anime?

None of these resembled the picture from the first post. Of course, you could always take some normal wristbands and place them over the weighted ones if you're concerned about looks. This is just what I found through a quick search, so hopefully that will help narrow things down somewhat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs