Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
---
Monday
---

well, i just found out that i have been calling a ghost the past week, dont you just hate it when a friend of yours changed his number and didnt even have the courtesy of informing you?

Today has been pretty busy, in the morning, i was busy keying in test results for the latest map reading test and i was helping 2WO ravi mark the papers as well (which i found out later that day during a chat with a friend of mine, that i am not supposed to be marking it, sort of an ethic reason ... blah ... fear that trainee might remember answer and cheat.. blah blah blah... that sort of stuff.

In the afternoon, i spend the remainding hours keying in personal information, having to read through stacks of papers finding out what this person medical history is, who is his next of kin, his address, which unit is he from and etc, this took up a huge chunk of my time, mainly because there are some items that i have no idea how to fill it in, and i spend some time trying to figure it out. In the end, i just filled in those that i am able to.

Next, i updated the overrall results spreadsheet by entering the map reading results, getting the total and getting a % of it.

Next, was another document detailing which staff/warrant officer/etc. is supposed to do what for his appointment during a meeting scheduled this week.

Also, i just found out that a friend of mine was lucky enough to landed a vocation as an ASA clerk (pretty much, a manpower clerk in short, just dont ask me what ASA stands for).

Hopefully i will be as lucky as well.

Good night/afternoon/morning to u guys reading this and see ya tomorrow
smile.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
fgghjjkll said:
And i thought you'd be playing IRL COD! I didn't have to do all these boring stuff in Modern Warfare 2
ohnoes.png

Nah, unlikely, after all, that only happens to people with no medical conditions, just like in game, if you have a guy who has weak def or suck, unlikely u want him to be in your team
smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday
------------------------------

Well, looks like this is the last of daily updates by me, it's back to weekly update. I just found out that i have been revocated, so good bye to my slacker lifestyle, good bye to the friendship that i had made over the past 2/3/4 week.

Today, as usual, i was helping 2WO ravi with typing out documents when a clerk came in looking for me. Apparently i was supposed to be assigned last tuesday. So, i pause work for a while and went over to manpower branch(but seriously though, it took them this quick? I was expecting me to be there for another 2/3 more weeks :| )

So, i went over and the DXO over there gave me a small chat and she told me where to go, i had some questions for her like will i be staying in, how to get there, but she wasnt able to answer me, instead she gave me a note with the number of another DXO to called.

Unfortunately, throughout the day, i was too busy to called and by the time i was free, it was 5.30pm which is bye bye time at most manpower unit, thankfully i managed to ask around and a friend of mine happened to know where the place is.

Anyway, pretty much, me and my friend spend the whole day setting up the ops room, cutting plastic, piercing together maps and etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)