Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
---
Monday
---

God, i stayed up late last night playing Front Mission Evolved and all i can say is, god damn those sensors and emblems, arghhhhh

Anyway, as today was raining, Healthy Lifestyle was cancelled, so i got to have my breakfast earlier
smile.gif

Anyway, today i helped to unlock the cabinet and passed 10 maps to some trainees.

Major thing that i did today would probably be we(3 of us) spend the entire morning and afternoon cleaning a bunk that seems to have been hit by a sandstorm. Hard to believe that this bunk had people 5 months ago..

After lunch break, before we could resume cleaning the bunk though, me and my friend was asked by a warrant officer to helped out with setting up a room for some ops stuff.
Wasted some time over there making sure everything is nice and neat before returning back to cleaning the room, we were done at around 2 pm though, so we just did what any slackers would have done, sleep in the cleaner bunk till 4pm before going back
smile.gif

Anyway, the maps were not back when i went back, it wasnt till later that i saw some of those trainees and they told me that they are planning to keep the map overnight and since they have locked the classroom with the maps, i am fine with it.

That's it for today
smile.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@Artic: Other than the 1st 9 weeks at Tekong island, i can say probably that was it
smile.gif

Anyway, sorry for the late entry that was supposed to be posted last night, i was busy playing dragon age origin
smile.gif

---
Tuesday
---

I guess being too slack does a number to your brain, cant seem to recall what i did yesterday other than just helping the warrant officer consolidate 3 test results into a table.

I think i probably did helped out with some other stuff but i cant seem to recall any other stuff, probably too minor i guess.

----
Wednesday
----

Today i helped out the clerk to photocopy 51 copies of paper detailing combat rules. Next, i just staple them together to get 51 sets of 5 piece
smile.gif

After that, i went with the warrant officer to the multiplier classroom to set up the laptop and go through his slides on map navigation. Since i wasnt a part of the course, i have no idea what they are on about.

After all that was done, i went for my lunch, we had teo chew porridge set today, which is basically porridge with braised duck meat, braised tofu, picked vegetable and some stewed meat.

After lunch, i was just about to get some sleepy eye when he asked me to do some amendment to the table that i did yesterday, seems some of the information were wrong and they were not updated (I find it sad that a corporeal was written as a private under the other 3 physical copies, imagine how it must have felt to be treated as a newbie when you have already wasted over a year of your life in NS?)

Then, i saw that the clerk was cutting some paper, so i offered to helped me cut out the ROE(Rules of Engagement) card.

Next, it was just being bored all the way till 5.15 before i was released.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi overlord, currently nothing is up, i just found out that i wont be joining the others on the zoo trip tomorrow, so i did the next best and possibly the stupidest thing, i used a day leave for tomorrow, haha.

@ThatDudeWithTheFood: Nice to meet cha
smile.gif

Arctic said:
mrfatso said:
@Artic: Other than the 1st 9 weeks at Tekong island, i can say probably that was it
smile.gif

Anyway, sorry for the late entry that was supposed to be posted last night, i was busy playing dragon age origin
smile.gif

---
Tuesday
---

I guess being too slack does a number to your brain, cant seem to recall what i did yesterday other than just helping the warrant officer consolidate 3 test results into a table.

I think i probably did helped out with some other stuff but i cant seem to recall any other stuff, probably too minor i guess.

----
Wednesday
----

Today i helped out the clerk to photocopy 51 copies of paper detailing combat rules. Next, i just staple them together to get 51 sets of 5 piece
smile.gif

After that, i went with the warrant officer to the multiplier classroom to set up the laptop and go through his slides on map navigation. Since i wasnt a part of the course, i have no idea what they are on about.

After all that was done, i went for my lunch, we had teo chew porridge set today, which is basically porridge with braised duck meat, braised tofu, picked vegetable and some stewed meat.

After lunch, i was just about to get some sleepy eye when he asked me to do some amendment to the table that i did yesterday, seems some of the information were wrong and they were not updated (I find it sad that a corporeal was written as a private under the other 3 physical copies, imagine how it must have felt to be treated as a newbie when you have already wasted over a year of your life in NS?)

Then, i saw that the clerk was cutting some paper, so i offered to helped me cut out the ROE(Rules of Engagement) card.

Next, it was just being bored all the way till 5.15 before i was released.
You work in Area 51?!
ohmy.gif

If i do work there, i be sure to send you alien tech every week
smile.gif

There's just nothing better to wake up to in the morning than laser fried pancakes, am i right or am i right ?

------------
Thursday
--------------

I am the only guy today, the rest of my friend are either on leave or still on medicial leave.

Today, i just helped out another warrant officer with measuring the length and width of something, which in truth, i really have no idea what the heck he is doing.. He mentioned the 5 tonner vehicle but i just dont see a possible route for the vehicle to go to, unless all 5 tonners in future are fitted with jackpacks..

Next, i helped out 2WO ravi with another errand, to photocopy medical appointment so that they have some evidences. After printing one of the copies, i realized that it's quite faint and knowing how bad his eyesight is, i made a photocopy of that photocopy (I asked a warrant officer with regards to can i just write on the photocopy and he told me to make a photocopy of that photocopy). Strange enough though, after i had wrote over it and passed the originals back to the owner, he praised me for doing an excellent job.

Which i don't get, isnt that what anyone would have done? If a photocopy isnt readable, wouldnt that person do something about it even if that reader eyesight might be pretty good?

After that, i helped him file some maps into the cabinet before bringing some exam paper to a room where the trainees are taking their map reading test. So, for the entire duration, i was just there as a map distributor and another pair of eyes.

I swear, by now, i probably have completed this "clerk/storeman" training and if i get hit with another driving vocation, i probably am gonna just screw that up on purpose...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1