That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Time really flies really fast... it wasn't that long ago when i first learn how to drive a military car and look at me now, i am taking my TP(traffic parking) test for my 3 tonner and when i do pass that test, i be having my military license
smile.gif

So, anyway, just a small update, this week has been pretty busy.

On Monday, i had my height and lashing lesson where we learn how to judge and estimate the height of a load, sad to say, my aim isn't that good at height above 600cm. Anyway, i had parking practice while the others are taking their 3 tonner parking test and 200 mins of driving.

On Tuesday, really simple today, just driving 200 mins and practicing parking for 200 mins and having night driving.

On Wednesday, well, today i am finally allowed to take part in my parking test, but before that i had 100 mins more of parking practice. In the morning, i drove another 200 mins again. Anyway, after my parking test (which i passed
smile.gif
), it was time for my height and lashing test. Unfortunately, i fail at estimating the height, i estimated it as 640cm when the actual height was 704 cm. But at least, i managed to pass the lashing section of it.

On Thursday, i took my TP test but unfortunately, i failed since i had missed out on an important step. I had forgotten to ask the tester to adjust my blind side mirror, as a result, i hit the kerb 3 times... Anyway, i had to clock at least 50km and 200 mins before i could retake the test. So, anyway, i was given 400 mins of training. 200 mins to be cleared today.

On Friday, well, i cleared the remaining 200 mins in the morning and took the test again. Just too bad i fail, but at least, it's different. I fail because, i stalled 3 times on a slope and each time that happened, the air tank malfunctioned... After that, 100 mins of training.

On saturday, today there was no driving, just watching a video on the mantruck (5 tonner) and then we learn about this tool whatchacalledit that could help us with our lashing and how to type ammo stuff.

and that's it. A simple week for me, it's really dumb though. Being too healthy isnt good for me, thanks to that, i didnt even realized that i had a high fever on thursday, i mean.. i have been having this nauseous feeling in the morning since my bmt days, so it doesnt feel any different on that day, as for feeling cold, for christ sake, it was raining that day and pretty heavy too, i cant really expect to feel hot, other than that, my mind still feels pretty clear, i mean i was still able to do 300 mins of training... Yet, my temperature was at 39.3 degee..

Anyway, just to end this with a small rant. ARGHHHHH, is turning on a signal that fucking hard???!!! Why cant vehicles turn on their signal, how the hell am i supposed to know if you are gonna cut into my lane if u do not have the signal on, am i supposed to be paranoid and beware of any and every vehicle???! ARGHHHHH and that's it, the army has replaced my rage with something else and tada hahahahahaha

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice week, brah. My week in the clinic has been hectic for a good while. At least I get to enjoy my 3 day weekend weee.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
CrimzonEyed said:
you like being in the army?
smile.gif

not really, but hey, at least i am having free driving lessons
smile.gif

@cannonbeat: good for you, damn, i could have had 3 days of medical leave and slack around, i shouldn't have taken those panadol pills and gotten myself well :|

well, at least on a brighter side, woot, my order from play-asia arrived, finally it's time for me to beat kingdom hearts 2
smile.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha, if we(Singapore and Israel) were ever in a war, let's get a walkie talkie and give each other our position so we wouldn't accidentally kill each other
smile.gif

ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
I enjoy reading your blogs about your expirence in the army hope you do good the rest of your way and continue to check in here.

thanks and sorry if it does get a tad dry
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."