~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The ShopTemp team is hoping to move the site to a dedicated server in the near future, so bear with them during these occasional minor hiccups. It's up and working again now.
smile.gif

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally loaded, paypal accepted the payment but page stopped loading after that (shoptemp not paypal). I logged in to look to see if my order was on my account and it does not show up.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like its down again.

QUOTE said:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The issue isn't on ShopTemp's end, but rather the host. They're doing tests to fix a slowdown problem on the network. If all goes well the shop will be back up and faster than ever in no time.

EDIT: It's back up.
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

@ShopTemp said:
The site is down for a few minutes for server maintenance. Sorry for the lack of a warning but we weren't informed ourselves either!!
src

edit: Yes, apparently they're back up. Just wanted to add that the last sentence of the twitter post was, what I wanted to point out.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well folks, it seems the issue is fixed. And to compensate for the downtimes, the ShopTemp team and GBAtemp have decided to extend the offer on $29.95 DSTWO pre-orders to more than the initial 100 for a while. It will be at cost to both sites, but neither we nor ShopTemp mind taking a hit to apologize and benefit you guys.
smile.gif

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
Well folks, it seems the issue is fixed. And to compensate for the downtimes, the ShopTemp team and GBAtemp have decided to extend the offer on $29.95 DSTWO pre-orders to more than the initial 100 for a while. It will be at cost to both sites, but neither we nor ShopTemp mind taking a hit to apologize and benefit you guys.
smile.gif

That is really cool of both ShopTemp and GBAtemp. Service like this makes a customer a regular.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
No, it's not down. It's just really slow because of all the people trying to get on it!
biggrin.gif

No it was actually down twice since I been on it. But I am sure that is one of the reasons it went down.

@ joe_gamer
Did you post it there? It was inevitable that someone would post it on deal sites.

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wombo Combo said:
Arctic said:
No, it's not down. It's just really slow because of all the people trying to get on it!
biggrin.gif

No it was actually down twice since I been on it. But I am sure that is one of the reasons it went down.

@ joe_gamer
Did you post it there? It was inevitable that someone would post it on deal sites.

Nope, I didn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup