Website/Company Logo

SilverLightning

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, I'm looking to begin creating some indie games. I'll be making different varieties of games, the details of which I haven't finalized yet. I plan on getting a website up and running to support these games, and that's where I need your help. I'm looking for someone to create a logo for me. My "company" name is ThunderStruck Games, and I'd like the logo to reflect that.

What I'm looking for:

• A logo that includes the name "ThunderStruck Games"
• References the "Thunderstruck" idea.. Clouds, lightning, etc.

In my head, I visualize a cloud in the background with a lightning bolt foreground. Overlapping that, the text "ThunderStruck Games".

Thank you in advance for any interest/submissions. If you have any questions, please post them. I'll do my best to respond as soon as I see them.

Thanks again,
Silver

(Note: I'm not making these games for profit, this is entirely a hobby. As such, I cannot offer payment for your work. However, I will give you credit on the website and include your name in every game Readme.txt as Logo Developer. If my stance changes and I sell my work, I have no problem paying you for your work.)

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
How's this look?

UgxWM.png

Nothing too fancy...Lightning isn't exactly the best for sophisticated design...I'll try it with the cloud next, but I personally think it would look better without one.

SilverLightning

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That looks really good! If its not too much trouble, I'd like to see one with a cloud too, just to give me some options and to compare.
Do you mind if I edit that one you posted? Once I'm done, I can post my variation. I just wanted to make sure you were alright with that.

Thanks for the quick responses,
-Silver.

SilverLightning

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's exactly how I envisioned it! That's amazing. Could you change the text to a darker color though? If you prefer, I can edit that myself.
Thanks so much,
-Silver

SilverLightning

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do like that, however I have a "minor" vision problem that causes me to have a hard time reading certain colors when they overlap similar colors. Would you mind making the text even darker, perhaps black?

I appreciate your work, thank you very much once again.
-Silver.

Oh, and what software are you using to create this logo (or your sig)?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I do like that, however I have a "minor" vision problem that causes me to have a hard time reading certain colors when they overlap similar colors. Would you mind making the text even darker, perhaps black?

I appreciate your work, thank you very much once again.
-Silver.

Oh, and what software are you using to create this logo (or your sig)?
Alright, how about this?

xHS0C.png

And thanks! I used Photoshop CS5 for them.

SilverLightning

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Absolutely perfect. I'll be sure to use that logo! Thanks for putting up with my constant nagging ;)

I'll be sure to credit you on my site, thanks a lot.
-Silver

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv