It didn't come out just like I wanted but it did come pretty close. The buttons were totally not what I was expecting and ended up being bottom threaded with the connectors in different spots. This made me have to wire the buttons into the controller which was kinda nice since I was able to swap the Y button with the Left Trigger. The lamni-label is pretty cool but one thing I learned is once it sits you can't retry so now I got a small crease. I could have cut it a little better as well but what can I say it was my first attempt. It plays great, controls are great with me now landing 90% of my intended moves now including Shorukens.