Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am WeaponXxX's girlfriend and I have logged on to tell you of a tragedy,
Many of you might have seen this:
http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?umid=163925
A new study says people can not tell the difference between reality and video games...and we were all skeptical until 2 hours ago WeaponXxX died playing Endless Ocean in his living room. During current investigations it would seem as if he stopped breathing...we are presuming that he died of decompression sickness aka "the bends" however we are still investigating and will be conducting an autopsy later today. A tragic loss.... and a shocking blow to the gaming industry as this further shows that gamers can not really decipher reality from their video games.

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i hope it's not a joke... my stereo really sucks.
rofl2.gif

In that case, does he have an iPhone or iPod Touch?
tongue.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In a quite amazing turn of events....WeaponXxX was a known lover of Zombie games...it would seem clocking in over 200 HOURS of Zombie slaying has warped his mind ... remember recent studies say that gamers can not distinguish reality from the games they play...and once again it proves true as WeaponXxX rose from the dead in Zombie form a mere 10 minutes ago. He has shown signs of aggression and a desire to harm those around him so we are keeping him strapped. As of right now, well recent events have us to believe in the gaming theory so we are looking for a doctor to help us. I play Trauma Center but can get no better then a B ranking, we'd like to find a Trauma Center player who excels at getting S rankings to help find a cure for WeaponXxX's zombie like status. I will even be willing to pay anyone for a cure from WeaponXxX's funds.... anyone who helps cure him will receive 1 Million rupees. This is no joke....Fox news has just been informed of all this amazing info! Remember gaming is a serious responsibility...a very dangerous one.

@mthrnite ... well he does have a nice stereo...what are your ranking in Trauma Center...maybe we can make a trade? or maybe we can sue Endless Ocean?? What are your rankings in the Phoenix Wright? Any good lawyers out there? Do we have a case?

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having seen various fox news stories (my favourite was when they disparaged youtube by showing people shouting and minor schoolfights, let alone a click away is such fun stuff as this: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/13/youtube_gang_war/ ). To this end I think it falls under the sky blue, grass green, politicians not even to be trusted to hold ones bag of crisps while fixing shoelace, fox news research team perhaps non existent.

Back on topic it seems I played with lego as a kid so unless Mr. XXX would happen to be a robot

/

my skills are not of use. My skills at trauma centre tend to be more a rank than s rank anyway unless I bend reality anyhow.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clearly a joke because WeaponXxX doesn't have a girlfriend. And if he did, and he died, she'd get over him by sleeping with his best friend.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb