Hacking We Ski (xxx) how to play ?

stevoplaystation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded it, and according to the compatability sheet, i need WiiFrii also. I downloaded that. and when i tried dragging the iso into the exe, it hangs, and error comes up. I burnt it anwyay, and tried loading it up, it requires an update. I'm using NTSC J but We ski is obviously NTSC US. So what do i need to do? Should i update, or wil that stuff me up?

pls help!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Don't update. Can't give anymore advice, because I haven't been into wii stuff in a while so my information is oldd.
biggrin.gif
but anyway it seems that you did that region frii thing wrong and you should remove the update with something. Then it should be playable.

darkhawk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Use Wii BrickBlocker to remove the update so it wont ask for an upgrade, i used it on my ISO(We Ski) and it works great on my PAL Wii (WiiKey)

mattlouf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
lou_weed said:
or inject the freeloader into the 1st partition , the best method to avoid disc swapping..

fix'd

Plus, disc swapping takes seconds, so why not just burn every disc as they come, and use swaps as needed ?
wink.gif

Not to mention for the day (if this happens) bigN will block all trucha-signed/scrubbed isos : people would have a lot of coaster.
With DATEL Freeloader, you'll be able to use still your burnt isos as they remain un-modified.

mattlouf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arakon said:
actually, no. the datel freeloader uses trucha as well. it will stop working then.
That's my point : you'll ONLY need to burn an updated freeloader, AND THAT'S ALL
All your previous burnt ISOs (games) will remain playable as they are untouched : no need for them to be burnt again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs