Hacking Suggestion we need a way to unbanned

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't think you understood. I mean kill the switch physically so it can be returned and exchanged under warranty using "USB Killer" for example and then get it replaced with a new or refurbished one.

It's still a good solution. Tell me if it works for you :D

achandab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's still a good solution. Tell me if it works for you :D

lol I will. Waiting to see if it gets banned first. Someone who is already banned and what's to play online should try it though in the meantime. Beat Nintendo at their own game lol.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just tried and seem i can play mario kart online (legit and on ofw not sx os) without issue. good to know :)

SX OS is safe, at least for me. Injected 1-2 Switch cert and online play all day, never turned the wifi off. Sent errors to Nintendo to let them know I'm playing "legit" ones.

achandab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The Xbox 360 could be unbanned by changing the console ID to a good one. You could swap the KEY VAULT (KV) portion of the NAND.

First good idea. Wonder if the same can be done with the Switch. If only people on here were more positive and helpful. These forums are full of sarcastic "cool" kids. 90% of the replies are negative and unhelpful.

c80

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
don't they do something similar to what MS did in Xbox360 ? burn fuses and fuck your console over from ever going online on their servers?
Burning fuses is used to make a downgrade more difficult nad has nothing to do with bans. On the 360 you only had to remove one resistor and the fuses could not be burned. Going online with a 360 was unnecessary because you could get all the updates and games through illegal downloads.

Reactions: DinohScene

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think you understood. I mean kill the switch physically so it can be returned and exchanged under warranty using "USB Killer" for example and then get it replaced with a new or refurbished one.
Timestamp: 7:44

Doesn't seem to have protection for it.

Reactions: achandab

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The best way to unban your self is to do anything against Nintendos tos. If you do then do cry about being banned
At least in this thread I am not seeing anybody crying about being banned.

I usually phrased it along the lines of "take what you can get, and when that comes to an end* then see if you can get back on somehow". Such a thing is what the OP and those trying to have a conversation on the matter seem to be heading towards.

*anybody that is paying attention to the style of hacks used would surely have seen it as a recipe for a quick ban -- if the methods themselves were not already a complete bodge then they certainly don't seem to be being developed with any kind of stealth in mind at this point. To that end it is not even brazen using any kind of hack (aeroplane mode or not) at this point as much as a straight admission you are either a fool or don't care.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, don't hack the switch! You must be the new fucking Einstein!
Guys did you hear him? DON'T FUCKING HACK YOUR CONSOLE IN A FORUM ABOUT HACKING
XDDDDDDDDDDD
you obviously don't know how to read, don't put words in my mouth, I never once said "don't hack your switch" dumbass. I said If you where worried about being banned, then don't run backups. go back to school and learn this time.

Reactions: c80

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
lol people said the same thing for ps3, and then it was discovered that one can change the console id and get unbanned easily!

Every switch console has a unique "console id", that is sent to nintendo online servers for validation...

Reactions: Don Jon

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so to make it clear
even if your console id is banned
what about your user account?

im still offline on 4.01 waiting for a solution btw

Last edited by Don Jon,

Site & Scene News