XP
Country
Canada
If I had to rank all CFWs right now it would be so:
ReiNX
Atmosphere
SX OS
RajNX
RajNX is basically just Hekate + Atmosphere with some added patches and tools... Which is why it's dubbed as a "starter pack". So I'm unsure why it's on the list with Atmosphere when it is Atmosphere.. and why Atmosphere + bonuses would be ranked under just Atmosphere by itself if it is going to be in the same list..

while i can't comment on RajNX/atmosphere (i hold opinions on them but nothing nice to say) i will say to not let the bad apples soil the rest of the crop

there are shitty people in every community, that's just how these things work. however, the people who have circulated malware were banned almost immediately and we apologize profusely for anyone who got hit by that.

as far as your SD files are concerned, that's already been alleviated :^) - but i totally agree, its unprofessional as hell and we're rectifying that ASAP

Im kinda curious what your not so nice opinions were and why? Not to argue them, just wanted to know what they were.

Just read through the entire thread. There was SOME interesting and relevant conversation for the first few pages, then somehow everything derailed completely and went on to uninteresting things. Im sad I had to read through like 5 pages of people trying justify their morale ideals when I could care less what they're doing. More interested in whats going on with current CFW and the community.

Last edited by lemon07r,
Reactions: Draxzelex

pohaxsf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
switch hacking scene sucks

- Atmosphere: had drama and some of their major developers left the team, delay after delay, nothing for end-user, totally dictatorial and they ban you for shitty reasons
- RajNX: it's atmosphere with sig patches for trolling reinx, totally worthless
- ReiNX: some of script kiddies gathered together and wrote a bootloader with atmosphere sysmodules and named it a cfw, the community is just full of trolls or memes, many of them are under 18, they can't even have a proper release and you'll see lots of sdfiles everywhere without even a version number, their help section is almost full of trolls, overall they have nothing from themselves and they have really poor skills, just look at their head Rei, he released cracked version of sx os as rommenu.nro but the major feature of sx os "XCI Loading" didn't work and started to shout everywhere that i cracked sx os

overall, switch scene needs a real cfw like luma on 3ds, and a good and healthy community not the one with bans, trolls, script kiddies, etc...
I agree, I got banned on Reswitched, and I couldn't be more happier; I am now using a final product, SX and not a beta code.. I might consider using that new feature coming in kosmos for the controllers, other than that, this community is toxic, instead of cooperating, they blame everyone.. Imagine cooperating with Ninty for user made features.. Oh I woke up.. As my Greek Granfather says A pin dοoesn't burn for me which means I don't care even a little (greek phrase), for free CFW..

Last edited by pohaxsf,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, I got banned on Reswitched, and I couldn't be more happier; I am now using a final product, SX and not a beta code.. I might consider using that new feature coming in kosmos for the controllers, other than that, this community is toxic, instead of cooperating, they blame everyone.. Imagine cooperating with Ninty for user made features.. Oh I woke up.. As my Greek Granfather says A pin dοoesn't burn for me which means I don't care even a little (greek phrase), for free CFW..
SXOS is literally using a heavily outdated version of Atmosphere’s “beta code”

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why even bother with SX if you're already banned?

pohaxsf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
what does being banned have to do with loading xci's from an external hard drive which is the main selling point of sxos?
I don't use xci's, I use for emunand, I want to remove dongle reboot and play online..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't use xci's, I use for emunand, I want to remove dongle reboot and play online..
And there isn't any sept used on sx os 7.0

Reactions: gizmomelb

pohaxsf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What's wrong with sept :unsure:
It's a great, legal, mostly future proof solution for 7.0+ support.
7 seconds wasted, and too complex

there is nothing wrong with Sept at all, TX found a different way to resolve the 'you have no 7.x firmware support' ''drama queens''. Isn't it nice that there is more than one way to skin a cat?
I agree

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
7 seconds wasted, and too complex

I agree

omg

you're right, 7 seconds is AN ETERNITY!!!11

and way to complex to use... copying 1 folder to the microsd card? what is this? PLEASE

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because microsd cards are cheap right now, and while I personally couldn't fill up a 128gb, I'm sure there's only a handful of people who could fill up 400gb
having external hdd goes beyond being able to install 2tb of games.You can't just make a copy of the microsd card to use on another switch. You can easily just copy the hard drive and it will work with any switch with sxos.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end