GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
So in case you have been living under a rock the last few days, you will probably have noticed all the talk about Xenon++ having left the scene. Maybe you don't know who this is, or why he is important. In that case, you might want to browse this thread a bit.
http://gbatemp.net/t237398-waio-woodallino...t&p=3251348

While I have no idea if this thread could be useful at all in convincing this highly talented person in returning, I thought that it couldn't hurt. Please sign it with any well-wishes you might have for Xenon++!

/sign

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what xenons left the scene, xenon you will be missed, you helped me out countless amounts of times

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that what happened sounds very annoying. So if xenon++ decides to leave there won't be much we can do to keep her or him from that.

OTOH, it would be really cool if the knowledge about building woodm3 could be shared and find another person caring for working on updates.

I'm sure it should be possible for xenon++ to document this and pass it to somebody else carrying the torch.
So, please even if you decide to leave the scene, make sure we will not be left alone running out of updates for M3 et al.
rolleyes.gif

Oh, and thanks for all your work on this! I really appreciate this.

VentusVanitas

Trophies
XP
Country
It is a very sad thing, WoodM3 was a great gift to us...

Xenon, it would be great if you're reading this, can you please return to the board one more time, and tell us how to make our own builds of WoodM3.

I feel like I've lost a big part of my life - regular updates....
frown.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is it really that important to have an entire topic dedicated to some silly member that left? It's his choice, and you're not going to be able to influence that.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I appreciated a lot my conversation with Xenon++. He helped me a lot during the ez5i skin contest and the makesplash bug.

I respect his choice. If he has done that, it's probably because he had no other choice.

Sad to say but, a great coder is gone ...
frown.gif

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WHAT??? i was traveling some days ago.... then when i enter in the waio topic..... its deleted all the stuff and i saw some peoples saying wich he is left??? its true? if it is... WHY??? T_T

i'll cry deeply

r4 clone users NEEDS SO MUCH xeno

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, stop posting stuff like this :wtf:, I have a Better option, if someone have the src of waio or M3 ninetail, please send me a PM, I have understand some of the nds programation lately, and, If I have any succes updating at least 1.16, I will do a post of that, and of course, I will give the credit to Xenon++, and if someone wants to help, it can be done,
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...