Hardware WD External USB HDD

Armen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyey guys I was looking at the HDD compatbility list here and on one of the 1 TB drives it says

QUOTE said:
Western Digital My Book Essential Edition

"Works with USB Loader, but will not work if the partition is the entire TB. ( note: I use the entire 1TB partition but have to install games from PC using a WBFS tool. cannot install games from Wii.) It's normal, you can't install game in partition + 512Gb, need PC. Works with full 1TB partition under USBLoader 1.5, Yaba's Loader.dol and under USBLoader GX(Both DOL and HBC).Have ripped about 12 games into it from a Waninoko 4.0 Updated wii Using Both Yaba's DOL and GX's DOL. WARNING --> These 2 disk are the same : WD 1To WDH1U10000 and WD 1 To WD10000H1U-00 (WDH1U10000 is the order's number and WD10000H1U-00 is the model's number) and it works well."

This is the thing they link the HDD to amazon but on amazon the model number is WDBAAF0010HBK-NESN and the model people are saying to get is different. I really want to get this HDD since 36 people confirmed it working so I dont want to take a chance any help will be greatly appreciated here is the link to amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JMYCT...ASIN=B002JMYCTC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?