Hardware WD External USB HDD

Armen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyey guys I was looking at the HDD compatbility list here and on one of the 1 TB drives it says

QUOTE said:
Western Digital My Book Essential Edition

"Works with USB Loader, but will not work if the partition is the entire TB. ( note: I use the entire 1TB partition but have to install games from PC using a WBFS tool. cannot install games from Wii.) It's normal, you can't install game in partition + 512Gb, need PC. Works with full 1TB partition under USBLoader 1.5, Yaba's Loader.dol and under USBLoader GX(Both DOL and HBC).Have ripped about 12 games into it from a Waninoko 4.0 Updated wii Using Both Yaba's DOL and GX's DOL. WARNING --> These 2 disk are the same : WD 1To WDH1U10000 and WD 1 To WD10000H1U-00 (WDH1U10000 is the order's number and WD10000H1U-00 is the model's number) and it works well."

This is the thing they link the HDD to amazon but on amazon the model number is WDBAAF0010HBK-NESN and the model people are saying to get is different. I really want to get this HDD since 36 people confirmed it working so I dont want to take a chance any help will be greatly appreciated here is the link to amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JMYCT...ASIN=B002JMYCTC

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Peppermon i think
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Cheddar carmal and peppermint bins
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Cheddar :toot::wub:
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    I don't like popcorn at all; bland taste, and it got ruined for me because of high school - the school cafeteria reeked of microwave popcorn for several days...utterly revolting, couldn't even enter the place it stunk so bad.
    Nah, for movies I'd rather get a bag of lollies instead of popcorn.
  • Costello @ Costello:
    lollypops? a whole bag?
    +1
    Not lollipops; what Americans would call "candies" or just "candy" IDK. Before the pandemic, cinemas used to have buckets of different ones - sour cola, sour watermelon, and many others; I used to get a scoopful of two or three types into a paper bag to have throughout the movie.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Pft who needs teeth
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I got liquid candy once they do so in your face dentist
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Rot*
  • s1cc @ s1cc:
    B:whip:
  • RedoLane tempBOT:
    RedoLane has left the room.
  • kenenthk tempBOT:
    kenenthk rolls 1d6 and gets 6 (6).
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Aye let's go got 6
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i agree popcorn is bland but caramel popcorn is really good
  • tabzer @ tabzer:
    butter soy (sauce) popcorn is the way to go
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    yuck, popcorn
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mmmm, popcorn.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bring on the caramel kettle corn pls.
  • HarvHouHacker @ HarvHouHacker:
    Okay, users of Vivaldi on Android: Don't toggle "Desktop Site" on GBAtemp.net. Stuff breaks.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has left the room.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has joined the room.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The kernel of corn said you won't make me number two.
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @Psionic Roshambo what you been up to as of late?
  • Flame @ Flame:
    any new Chinese cheap stuff?
    Flame @ Flame: any new Chinese cheap stuff?