wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mascot.gif
WCG Ultimate Gamer
Reality T.V.
ultmategamer-banner.jpg

WCG Ultimate Gamer Challenge (formerly known as 'Gamequest') will make its debut on the Sci-Fi channel Tuesday March 10th. The reality show, which puts gamers against each other in various arenas, will air as 8 1hr episodes. The contestants will reside in the same house and be asked to compete for a prize package of $100,000 and various electronics. Competitions will be a mix of physical activities, video game challenges, and more.

discuss.png
Discuss

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Only 1 fat guy(who isn't all that fat either) and 1 asian dude? And here I was expecting 12 "gifted gamers".
If they actually got 12 gifted gamers, we'd have 6 fat guys(3 of which asian) 4 15 years olds(all of which asian) and maybe 2 girls (of course they'll be asian).
Another reality tv show only catering to gamers this time...

Did you get excited by this trailer? Now remember all those times you sneered at reality tv shows.
Thats right, you hypocrite.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Cool! I'll probably watch it since I'm a sucker for reality TV and video games. Looks so fake though. Like Xcali said... they should all be fat, asian, and maybe ONE girl. (and that would be pushing it)

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll watch it if they have Melee or Smash Bros. 64 on it. But I doubt it. They look like they never played Melee in their life.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
xDlmaoxD said:
Lame?

Very!
ajhhaha
you slammed it.

thats funny that there are physical activities.
super winner nerd gamers dont do that!!!
I geuss they wanna send the message to the kids that you can game and do sports as well to keep fit and not too fat.

After watching the video I realise that I was wrong.
I could edit out my comment.
but i have far too many testicles for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/04/new-konami-code-discovered-in-castlevania-game-25-year...