Hacking WBFS Scrubbed ISO's Size On Flash Drive

rubberchickenmx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have currently a 4GB flash drive(Upgrading this monday) and I want to know if the size will be of the scrubbed ISO Ex. If Paper Mario is scrubbed to 700MB but when you extract it is 4.37GB will it be 700MB when you put it on the drive using WBFS, thanks.

Argon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to do, but from what I can see, you are trying to put an Iso on a flash drive scrubbed, but you're wondering if it will be 4.7 Gb. I'll give you an answer from what I think. Put it in a WinRAR Archive and put it on the drive from there.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rubberchickenmx said:
Ok I have currently a 4GB flash drive(Upgrading this monday) and I want to know if the size will be of the scrubbed ISO Ex. If Paper Mario is scrubbed to 700MB but when you extract it is 4.37 will it be 700MB when you put it on the drive using WBFS, thanks.

Yes. That's how it works with WBFS. Go here http://wiki.gbatemp.net:8080/wiki/index.ph...Game_Sizes_List to check games sizes.

sidishere

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, wii disks just fill up the 4.7gb (disk space) with junk. The actual game is only about 2gb or 700mb in paper mario's case. The WBFS manager removes the junk so it will be the size it should be and it will save you space
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1