WBFS Problem?!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bruno_pt, Feb 26, 2012.

Feb 26, 2012

WBFS Problem?! by Bruno_pt at 11:48 AM (489 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Bruno_pt
    OP

Newcomer Bruno_pt Newbie

Portugal
    Hello

Sorry my English,I do not speak often...
    I have a wii4.3e,usbloaderGX use with a disk WD mypassport 520 giga..always worked well.In computer to add to the record games, I have WBFSmaneger3.0 and also works fine.The problem came when I decided make a backup copy of the disc with all games.I bought a new disk equal-formatted withWBFSmaneger3.0,and even so good,but whenI turn on the disk with the games to start copying of games, Pc do not recognize the disc.I took the new turned,and turned just the disc with the game and it worked.I made many experiences, and came to the conclusion that the computer did not recognize two disks simultaneously and separately recognize each one and works well.I liked make a backup copy of all the games I have,about 160,did not want to lose,but to prevent.How can I solve my problem.

thank you

2. PsyBlade

Member PsyBlade Snake Charmer

Germany
    forget WBFS partitions and WBFSmanager

instead format the new drive to fat32 or ntfs and copy the games using WiiBackupManager (WBM)

3. Bruno_pt
    OP

Newcomer Bruno_pt Newbie

Portugal
    Hello
    Thanks, WBM did not know, there is another good application. but the problemcontinues. I think the problem is not the programs or discs. What is this error appears: http://community.wdc...evice/td-p/2852. The funny thing is that me just give me the error when I connect the two disks.

4. PsyBlade

Member PsyBlade Snake Charmer

Germany
    This seems to have nothing to do with wbfs or anything other that is wii related then.
    Only with the crap that they put in external drives nowadays.

I would contact WD support and ask them how to connect two at the same time.

5. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    also try wii game manager if you find wii backup hard to use

6. Bruno_pt
    OP

Newcomer Bruno_pt Newbie

Portugal
    I think so too, I'll contact WD support and ask how to connect two disk at the same time.Now the computer recognizes them,but only lets you open one.I'll show you the response from wdsupport.
    Thanks

7. Bruno_pt
    OP

Newcomer Bruno_pt Newbie

Portugal
    Hello

"This is not a WD drive issue, is more Likely to Windows digital signature issue.Go to Disk Management and right click on one of the drives, then select offline. Restart your computer and connect the computer Should Both drives seeThem."

Was the response of WD support,and it works. ;)

If you see someone with two disk "My Passport Essential" and has the same problem, the solution is in Disk Management.
    Thanks again