wbfs manager

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by strict9gs, May 2, 2009.

1. strict9gs
    OP

strict9gs Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2009
    United States
    hi i was wondering if there was a way to change the game code for certain games....example..i have a few different versions of guitar hero 3 that ppl have made....now im trying to put them on my 320 ext hdd through usb loader....and it keeps telling me it already exists as the original gh3.....is there a way around this to install them on the hdd or mabey available in an upcoming update? thanks in advanced

2. wiiman123

wiiman123 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 5, 2009
    New Zealand

3. wiiNinja

wiiNinja GBAtemp Fan

Jan 13, 2009
    United States
  4. aml435

aml435 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
  5. strict9gs
    OP

Newcomer
    May 2, 2009
    United States
    ya i tried this and i got a long error code when i tried adding it to the hdd....i changed the code by 1 number and it messed everything up...is there a code i have to change it to...or can i make one up????....any help would be appreciated

6. Nintendo_Chick

Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    You can try a hex editor. should be the first 6 bits on a game, or just search for the code in plain text

7. strict9gs
    OP

Newcomer
    May 2, 2009
    United States
    no i know what the code is...its the same as gh3... i want to add other remakes of the game(other songs instead of the gh3 setlist) and when i put them on to the hdd they say the game already exists....so what im wanting to do is change the code to be able to add them...i have like 4 of them

8. wiiNinja

wiiNinja GBAtemp Fan

Jan 13, 2009
    United States
    Just pick a game that you will never play and use that game code. That's what I did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice