Hacking WBFS Manager that can resize WBFS partition.

RedDragunee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Still no news on this?

After the NTFS support with USB loaders, it would be nice to shrink the size of my WBFS drive, so that I could run roms, etc. from the HDD, instead of my SD card.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RedDragunee said:
Still no news on this?

After the NTFS support with USB loaders, it would be nice to shrink the size of my WBFS drive, so that I could run roms, etc. from the HDD, instead of my SD card.
Nope, it's still not possible.

Please do not bump old topics
wink.gif

jeszay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried to clone up from 1tb to 1.5tb. Tried the up down appropriate method with wbfs manager. Silly me cloning means cloning size of partition as well as i have found out the hard way. if you are trying to upgrade like me then you will have to copy title one by one like me. next time ill read some blogs first. because if the titles were on fat or nfwhatever then i sould select all the titles and walk away and come back twenty something hours later. But since i am going from one smaller wbfs to another wbfs on bigger drive i cant select all titles and walk away
CORRECTION
blink.gif

After second trial I reformatted the new drive to replace smaller. Added a few Titles, then I hit the clone button and it added all but 20. So... It works with WBFS manager. Slightly buggy when you take into account the whole drive change and it gives you the error message of "this tile wasnt added because it already exists."

Update!!! Finally discovered Wii BackupManager as opposed to WBFS manager and found it to be more superior. Also I found that, by narrowing down few transfers at a time that I had a bad game that was causing some floating integer appcrash on wii backup manager. in case you are wondering it was Guiness Book of World records.

ZZ20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does one exist? I need a WBFS manager that could re-size my WBFS partition, increasing or decreasing it's size.

I know it has been a long time since this has been created but i found a link that tells you how you can have a exfat and wbfs on the same usb. I tried this myself and it actually works. Don't think this is spam because it is not. http://www.ehow.com/how_8114799_edit-wbfs-partition-size.html you will have to backup you games first. If you already know how please don't hate on me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?