WBFS Manager problems (Won't add game to WBFS drive)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CamCracker, Jul 15, 2009.

1. CamCracker
    OP

Newcomer CamCracker Newbie

United States
    I have tried a lot of different WBFS managers including WBFS Manager 3.0 (wbfsmanager.codeplex.com) and they all won't work. I am trying to copy a .iso of Phantasy Star Online episode 1 and 2 for gamecube. I have tried 3 different cards and all of them do the same thing. On the WBFS manager 3.0, it says "completed adding entries to WBFS drive" but it doesn't. It takes it about a second to do that, but it just doesn't work. The iso is 1.35gb and I am trying to copy to a (3) 2gb cards. It just wont work. Like I said, I tried it on about 6 different programs on the gbatemp wiki. On the right side of the app (wbfs manager 3.0) it says Estimated size 0.00gb iso size 1.36. I just want to play the game. Any help

P.S. I have the original but it is too scratched to play....

2. TRushInfo

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    becasue as of right now you cant run GC backups from usbloadergx, therefore wbfs is not set up to accept gamecube games yet. you have to burn them to dvd and use gamecube launcher. The game is probably on your drive, but it wont be seen because it is gamecube and not setup the same as wii backups

3. Spoom

Newcomer Spoom Newbie

Canada
    Theoretically, could one patch the functionality to enable USB in Gamecube mode into, say, cIOS? Then opening up WBFS to Gamecube ISOs could be possible.

That said, I don't actually know where the Gamecube mode code is in the IOS. It may be unalterable.

4. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    i doubt this.
    why the fuck you bring up a old thread for?

5. duy64

Member duy64 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    WBFS Managers are for backing up Wii games from what I under stand and will NOT take gamecube games.

6. Spoom

Newcomer Spoom Newbie

Canada
    It seemed relevant, since it was pretty much the exact question I would have asked. I got here at the end of a Google search. Angry much?