Hacking WBFS Manager help

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,585
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
I know ive been posting alot of help threads lately but this is the last issue I need to resolve.
I downloaded the latest WBFS manager and installed it. Im trying to format my flash drive to WBFS. So I click what drive it is (D: ) and press format. It sais "An error occurred when attempting to format the drive."

How do I fix this.

D

Deleted User

OP
If I end up not being able to format through WBFS manager, is there an alternative?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
WBFS Manager always gave me issues, use Wii Backup Manager instead. In addition, you'd probably want to use FAT32, not WBFS - WBFS is outdated, prone to fragmentation issues and generally limited (can't store media, homebrew, GC content etc.).

D

Deleted User

OP
Oh so USB loaders will still read the ISO on FAT32? My USB already is FAT32 I just assumed it had to be WBFS for some reason

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
create a folder named WBFS on your fat32 partion and then convert the games to wbfs format (obviously then add them to that folder on the root of your hard drive) ps use the search bar on at the top right and find the threads that already exist in the correct places with full details

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't need to create any folders or convert anything by hand - just mount the drive on Wii Backup Manager and transfer ISO's to it, the program will do everything else for you automatically.

D

Deleted User

OP
You don't need to create any folders or convert anything by hand - just mount the drive on Wii Backup Manager and transfer ISO's to it, the program will do everything else for you automatically.

Sorry, Im an idiot lol, what exactly do I do? I chose my USB in the Drive 1 section and then selected my ISO in the Files section. What next? I suppose I choose an option under transfer but there quite a few choices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more