Hacking wbfs manager and adding games...

dwarf74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems with adding black ops to my drive...

Here's where I am at this point:
-I successfully downloaded black ops
-The folder it's in has a bunch of files.
-The files contained:
"pm-codbo.iso"
"pm-codbo.r00" through "pm-codbo.r29".....these are archived files or whatever
"pm-codbo.r30" through "pm-codbo.r92".......these are just files
"pm-codbo.rar"
"pm-bodbo.sfv"
-At this point, I'm not sure what to do with these to add the game to the drive. When I drag the .iso file to the manager, it gives me an estimated final size to be 0.00 gb, and doesn't show the name of the game. When I drag the .rar, nothing really happens.

I have a few other games im having trouble adding because they are set up like this and im not sure what to do.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dwarf74 said:
I'm having problems with adding black ops to my drive...

Here's where I am at this point:
-I successfully downloaded black ops
-The folder it's in has a bunch of files.
-The files contained:
"pm-codbo.iso"
"pm-codbo.r00" through "pm-codbo.r29".....these are archived files or whatever
"pm-codbo.r30" through "pm-codbo.r92".......these are just files
"pm-codbo.rar"
"pm-bodbo.sfv"
-At this point, I'm not sure what to do with these to add the game to the drive. When I drag the .iso file to the manager, it gives me an estimated final size to be 0.00 gb, and doesn't show the name of the game. When I drag the .rar, nothing really happens.

I have a few other games im having trouble adding because they are set up like this and im not sure what to do.
Arrrrrrrrrrrr! I see a pirate be ye! Well shiver me timbers, your booty be locked up in Davey Jones locker....Arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Seriously though, what you have is a bunch of spanned RAR files. RAR files are like ZIP files. Download and install 7-Zip, it is a free, open-source program that can open ZIP, RAR, TAR, whatever files for you. If the files are good, you should be left with a single ISO file. Before you ask, an ISO file is nothing more than a binary dump of a disc, your WBFS Manager will recognize them.

-Happy Holidays! []D

dwarf74

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif
actually, I have legit discs. I took my wii to a friend's house, and it fell of the top of his shelf cuz of his dog. now my disc slot is pwned and i have to rely on usb loading.
piracy = bad
ohmy.gif

anyways, thanks. I'll try 7-zip
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: