Hacking wbfs for mac osx crashes when i click on certain games

madeirabhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
not sure if there is a solution for this.

I use wbfs for mac osx 3 to put games onto a wbfs partition, and ive done this for months without a problem.

When you have the wbfs for mac window open, and click on games, if the program has already downloaded the cover it does nothing, and if it hasnt it downloads it. All fine and good.

Ive only noticed in the last few days that when i click on certain (only noticed 2 so far out of 130 games) games it crashes the program. The only reason ive noticed this is i was extracting a few games as .iso so i could convert to .wbfs and put on a friends drive. Two games i cant because as soon as i click on them (so before i click on extract) the program crashes. Its always the same two games. Ive even clicked on the top game and hit the down arrow to go through every game, 20 games down the list it crashes on De Blob. Re open and click down and dozens of games later with no probs it crashes on newup fitness or whatever its called.

theres no connection between the two games, de blob was one of the first games on the drive, newup one of the last.

any ideas why this could be?

madeirabhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
mousex said:
Use the command line tool wwt. If it works without problems on these games your tool is buggy

can i use that on a mac though? ive looked through the thread and although someone mentions halfway through that the mac version works i cant see no mac version just a linux version and a cygnus version

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Poke around the app. Ctrl-click on it and select Show Package Contents. Look around for the command line tool wbfs and try to use it. Opening it in Terminal will tell you how to use it.

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
madeirabhoy said:
mousex said:
Use the command line tool wwt. If it works without problems on these games your tool is buggy

can i use that on a mac though? ive looked through the thread and although someone mentions halfway through that the mac version works i cant see no mac version just a linux version and a cygnus version
I have no cross compiler installed. So just checkout and "make" is yourself. Perhaps mousex can publish a mac binary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr