Country
Belgium
Had some spare time and decided to write a little gui

changelog:
V2 :
- Added estimate command
- Uses WBFS_Win so you can use drive letters
- Fixed empty boxes bug in list/space
- Fixed the percentage & ETA balk (was going too fast to read)
- Added "Make Channel"

You can make channels for your game's now !!
if you have trouble with making the channels watch this vid

28i70gp.jpg

20h3akm.jpg

2ccxboj.jpg

Download

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work nicksasa!

When adding adding an ISO and selecting the ISO path, does the ISO name have to be included? And what if there are spaces in the names of my files/folders: Do quotations or underscores work?

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
if you have space's just type "c:\wii iso\game test.iso" in place of c:\wii iso\game test.iso
I'm getting a error message saying "using /dev/sdd unable to open dis"

The path I used was "(DRIVE LETTER):\Games\Wii Games\Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Cross Generation of Heroes (JAP) TVC-WIIZ.iso"

I am using XP SP3. I usually transfer my games in Knoppix needing to use a sudo command, so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my drive or me having my games on a separate drive letter that is not C:
unsure.gif

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey nicksasa,
so if i just bought a brand new ext hdd, what do i do?
do i connect it to wii first then format it?
or do i connect to my pc and use your program?
just connect to my pc then hit 'init'? then what? i have some back up dvd's.. i want to put those games on the hdd so i can play them using usb loader.

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While using the other GUI, all I needed to know was the Drive Letter (M in my case). Here it asks for the Drive Number etc. I opened the disk management. And it shows Disc 0 (which contains C and D drive) and Disc 1 (which shows both partitions of my USB HD). However the partitions aren't numbered, I assumed that the partition for my wii side is 2 because it came after my other (non-wii stuff) partition. However, it is not working. when I put Disc 1 and Partition 2 (For Init). Can anyone help?

rwilts

Trophies
XP
Country
I have used the drive letter as the Partition number and the drive was recognized and displayed all info.

So I had Drive number 2
Partition number E

KennYMcCormick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Quick bug
When i click on "Dump Backup to Iso" then "Cancel" button, it does not cancel the operation, it's asking the path i want to save the iso. (Cancel here doesnt work too)

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One quick question: When I try to INIT the drive, does the drive partition get formatted? I believe the init command in Linux does this, so I want to make sure I don't lose my stuff on it.
smile.gif

Hope this tool gets updated, its the only one so far that sees my partition in Windows without needing a drive letter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all