WB gives Gotham Knights an October release date

ads.png

Delays were a common occurrence for games originally set for release in 2021. We saw Gotham Knights pushed back from a vague 2021 launch to a vague 2022 launch, but now WB has decided on a good time to release their upcoming game. Gotham Knights will be out on October 25th for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam. It's being developed by WB Games Montreal and features online co-op, with a focus on action-RPG elements.

:arrow: Source

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is Robin wearing here? And am I the only one that feels like comics used to be interesting and had an amount of depth and uniqueness, then one day they were taken over by a bunch of posers who think they look awesome in spandex, wear name brand clothing, and keep up with current events and manufactured social trends? Everything is just one big commercial. Well anyhow, let's just hope it adheres to The Cult of Woke, because if not... I'm going to be a mad panda.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
And am I the only one that feels like comics used to be interesting and had an amount of depth and uniqueness, then one day they were taken over by a bunch of posers who think they look awesome in spandex, wear name brand clothing, and keep up with current events and manufactured social trends?
Clear sign of a poser who was never actually a fan of comic books. They've literally always been topical, and they've literally always been socially progressive. Can you actually imagine the cops in real life teaming up with and respecting a private detective who refuses to ever use lethal force? Me neither.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Delays were a common occurrence for games originally set for release in 2021. We saw Gotham Knights pushed back from a vague 2021 launch to a vague 2022 launch, but now WB has decided on a good time to release their upcoming game. Gotham Knights will be out on October 25th for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam. It's being developed by WB Games Montreal and features online co-op, with a focus on action-RPG elements.

:arrow: Source

Yeah this is a sparkling red flag..they still haven't released any trailer, no updates- I know we're still beginning of this year, I think still beginning lol - but at least show something..I just don't think it's supposed to release now, rather see it take its time but at this point since Warner bros is actually going broke, they want to desperately hide the sales chart for there disastrous woke movies they've been pooping out that are low sales, has been shown xD example wonder woman didn't sale as much as you all believed it - this also, exposes that these cooperate evil companies will lie, pay people pretty penny to filter the truth of the sales this now woke company is getting.

Yet, I continue on, ...this is game maybe a disaster or not? Who knows just don't get your hopes up into it being a great actual real game lol, cause woke bros admitted they are going 100% woke like just the "content" they have been pooping out should really already tell you enough to not support there trashy actions.

Anyway, I really am hoping for a batman game like the arkham series a real one..not well what this may end up being e-e;;; scared.. - I love batman, dc but they destroyed it completely and ripped me apart of the direction they decided to go once it begin ugh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.