Gaming Ways to get legit pokemon?

CookiesMilk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I wanted to have pokemons that are PERFECTLY LEGIT for GTS trade etc. with a perfect EV-trained stat. (I know I'm a dirty cheater.)
I wanted to transfer 'em to my Pokemon Soul Silver cartridge.. What's the way of getting them? With action replay code or using other people's sav file to transfer to my game cartridge? Or any other method? xD

If just using action replay can already, someone please give me the action replay code
smile.gif
If need sav file, anyone with a sav file that contains a lot of well EV-trained pokemon, please send it to me!

Please help me with it
happy.gif
happy.gif
Thanks!

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
CookiesMilk said:
8BitWalugi said:
Step 1: Go buy Pokeballs
Step 2: Catch Pokemon
Step 3: Put on GTS
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

/thread
Oi, bu yao guai lan and lan xi la _l_

Oh, how pathetic of you to tell people off in some language that they don't even understand. And yes, that is a way to get legit pokemon, which is what you wanted, isn't it?

And using sav is better than action replay code. As for the .sav file, you will need to search for them. If I come across one, I will PM you.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CookiesMilk said:
8BitWalugi said:

/thread
Watch it. We are an english speaking community.
Hes telling you what you asked for.
For legit pokemon your going to have to do legit things like catch, breed, evolve, or trade.
Easiest way to get them all is the GTS.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the gts is the best way
sometimes i put a pathetic pokemon i don't need i get a rare legendary or even events!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or you can use the gts hack to transfer pkm files to your orginal game without pokesav or action replay so no need for flashcarts
you can make legit pkm files by respecting everything
or download them from
www.projectpokemon.org
note there are no roms on this website

CookiesMilk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
EvangelionEX said:
CookiesMilk said:
8BitWalugi said:

/thread

Oh, how pathetic of you to tell people off in some language that they don't even understand. And yes, that is a way to get legit pokemon, which is what you wanted, isn't it?

And using sav is better than action replay code. As for the .sav file, you will need to search for them. If I come across one, I will PM you.
Ok thanks, well seriously.... I only wanted legit pokemons (Legendaries also) with well EV-trained stat..
And the language I used just now is a dialect which I don't even know how to describe it in English
smile.gif
I think there's no way to describe it in English lol
Maybe only native speaker of Chinese dialect will understand..

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
CookiesMilk said:
EvangelionEX said:
CookiesMilk said:
8BitWalugi said:

/thread

Ok thanks, well seriously.... I only wanted legit pokemons (Legendaries also) with well EV-trained stat..
And the language I used just now is a dialect which I don't even know how to describe it in English
smile.gif

I do understand actually.

And well EV-trained stat ._. That would be difficult.

CookiesMilk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
EvangelionEX said:
CookiesMilk said:
EvangelionEX said:
CookiesMilk said:
8BitWalugi said:

/thread

smile.gif

I do understand actually.

And well EV-trained stat ._. That would be difficult.
Yea yea ! xDDD
And I've some thing wanted to ask... If I used action replay code to make a pokemon become lv100 without altering the other stat of it, is it still count as a legit pokemon? If I clone an event pokemon as much as I want, all the other clones of it is still count as a legit one or not? Also, I think I saw 2 different version of the pokesavs, which one is better?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
1) Get Pokegen

2) Set the IV's, EV's, etc. Make sure the EV's go in a place that really counts and that the EV total doesn't exceed 510. Remember, usually a 252-252-4 spread. Check Serebii Pokemon Of The Week for more info.

3) Set everything to legit values, like setting the right met at level for a "caught" Pokemon, and setting to "hatched" if the Pokemon has Egg moves.

4) Use the PID generator. Don't be a stickler for Shiny PID's, but if multiple are available, make sure you choose the one with the best IV's. Remember that doing a 100% IV scan would take maybe a year on most home computers, and maybe 6 months on the powerful ones.

5) Use the Legality Checker to make sure you didn't miss anything obvious.

6) Use SendPKM to get it to a cartridge.

CookiesMilk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What is IV scan?
And why do you choose PokeGen and not PokeSav? Is there any difference between 'em? Like example, PokeGen can do things that the PokeSav can't do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay