Way to emulate A nintendo wi-fi connector with a pc hotspot?

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by eddo12321, Jan 20, 2019.

1. eddo12321
    OP

eddo12321 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    [sorry if this is the wrong thread but it is about WiFi]

As the title says, is there a way to use windows to emulate a Nintendo wifi usb connector? and to use the software for it maybe?
    I have 2 usb dongles that both support creating hotspots

I dont want to make a hotspot to connect my ds's too as a regular wep hotspot.
    I want to be able to connect a ds to my pc with the Wi-fi usb connector tool option

2. Plstic

Plstic Guru Meditation Error

Apr 21, 2010
    United States
    Milwaukee WI
    If you're using windows 10 then theres no way.

Orangy57 likes this.
  3. Orangy57

Orangy57 bruh

Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    New Jersey
    For some reason Microsoft loves to shelter people with it's updates so it's impossible to do on Windows 8 and 10. I've spent many hours trying every solution, and even using Linux Mint gave me issues trying to set up an access point with a wifi dongle. It's a lot easier just to buy an old 5 dollar router on craigslist or see one while you're at a swap meet, as that ended up being the only solution that worked for me.

4. eddo12321
    OP

eddo12321 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I have a laptop i use sometimes that works fine with the usb dongles and has windows 7 installed

5. Maddox9

Maddox9 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2019
    Nigeria
    Lucky me am using my mobile phone as a hotspot and the only gamez i can play are pokemon black/white/diamond/heartgold it lets me recieve daily gift pokemon but every on every other game i can online login i cant play online with friends ,rivals regions or worldwide

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted