Hacking Way to batch install wads to EmuNAND?

Kronusdark

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a tool that will let me install all of my wads to EmuNAND all at once. MMM lets me install to NAND in this way, perhaps there is an option to change the target device?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Showmiiwads (PC application) would be the easiest way. If you could boot your emunand (with sneek or uneek), you can run MMM within it. However, I've recently noticed that might bring up some problems...

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are installing wiiware/VC, I believe you can put them in uloader's directory somewhere and uloader will install them for you.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you are installing wiiware/VC, I believe you can put them in uloader's directory somewhere and uloader will install them for you.
I had forgotten about this, but indeed: this is a third way. Better than setting up a sneek environment around it, but using showmiiwads is still the nr.1 suggestion*

For uloader, you'll have to put the emunand folders in a \nand subfolder (without 's'...this isn't neek2o), and create a \nand\wads subfolder therein. And the to-be-installed wads in that subfolder.
Also make sure you have cIOS'es 222, 223 and 224 installed (uloader won't work without it...I think).
...and of course the loader itself in \apps\uloader. Simply running the application will make an auto-check for wads in the folder and install them to the emu-nand.

(I stumbled upon this old post of mine that may also be of help).

*note: I've never used modmii's emunand modifier, so I won't comment on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs