GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I saw the screens, then I read the press release about the game...wow! Sounds awesome. Just in from GoNintendo, a report about a very exciting new action / adventure title that is soon to be released:

Way In Dusk

thumb_wind_2.jpg

Some excerpts from the press release:

"You were sent to an obscure place called the Hollow City. It is a post-nuclear city infected with sorcery. Dreadful monsters, mutated from humans and cars inhabit this odd place."

"Your special ability allows entering the Astral world where you can fly at your wish, so that you can get onto any rooftop and reach any part of the city."

"For comfortable navigation you can change from 3rd to 1st person viewing mode at any time."

thumb_wind_4.jpg

Definitely check out the full article. This game sounds awesome. Hope it lives up to everything the press release has to say about it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I hope it turns out well, can't say it looks that good from the screens but then there are a few DS titles out there that look way way better on an actual DS plus theres always time to tart it up a bit.

Nice to see that the indie developers are the ones trying to get decent 3D games out of the DS.

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well, i hope its good....but it sound like a silent hill kind of game.

the last horror game that i play in DS arent that good...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone