*waves*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mina, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Mina
    OP

Mina Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2004
    United States
    I've visited this site for probably a year now and just decided to join for no particular reason. [​IMG]

From all the topics I've read in the past, I believe I know two people here, though they likely don't remember me. So in the 0.99999999% offchance those two happen to see this AND remember me somehow ( [​IMG] ) : *waves to ReyVGM (Mina from videogamesource.com's Gamerboards..been a LONG time) and Darkforce (assuming it's the same one I'm thinking of; Mina from ZSNES boards.)

*waves to everyone else*

Glad to be here.

2. NintendoGeek

NintendoGeek Advanced Member

Apr 24, 2004
    United States
    Hey i too have just been lurking [​IMG]

Welcome [​IMG]

3. Opium

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2002
    Australia
    Welcome lurkers. I always enjoy seeing new people come an post on the forums, contribute their ideas and take in some of the fine community. [​IMG]

Welcome and enjoy your stay, I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the future Mina.

4. Fusion Master

Fusion Master WOW Addict :0

Oct 27, 2002
    QLD, Australia
    Welcome to GBAtemp Mina.

Hopefully you'll stick around for many years to come [​IMG]

5. Lily

Lily One Scary Lady

Former Staff
    Jun 18, 2004
    Canada
    British Columbia
    Welcome to the community! [​IMG]

..and I don't think that Darkforce here and the Darkforce of the SNES emulation scene are in any way, shape or form related. I originally had that same thought, coming from other boards on the 'net. [​IMG]

6. *Anubis*

*Anubis* GBAtemp Regular

Oct 16, 2004
    United States
    Mina,
    what's meaning of your nick?

Welcome here, I'm new here too [​IMG]

7. Mina
    OP

Mina Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2004
    United States
    Well, I've used this nick for as long as I've been online. So..for about 8-9 years or so.

I originally picked "Mina" as my nickname because I had begun to watch DiC's crappily dubbed/censored Sailor Moon on television, and Mina was my favorite character.

*puts on flame suit and nerf bat*

Though, people on ICQ think my nickname means I hail from India. [​IMG]

As a side note that I forgot to mention in my original post, I've been into emulation for a long time..ah, I remember the good old days where I was using zsnes .715c on a 100 mhz pc. I had to use a "l33t r3gg3d sc1t3ch d1spl4y d0ct0r" in order to get VESA 2 support on that thing. 'Cause, y'know, it's nice to have transparency in FF4's mist cave. [​IMG]

8. Sonic_1

Sonic_1 HNKS

Jan 4, 2003
    London
    Run mina this place is full of nerds. unless your one. [​IMG]

9. *Anubis*

*Anubis* GBAtemp Regular

Oct 16, 2004
    United States
    It's nick name from my country. (I'm in USA now, but originally from Bosnia)

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice