WaveDS R4 Skin Set

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by asthepenguinflie, Jul 13, 2007.

Jul 13, 2007

WaveDS R4 Skin Set by asthepenguinflie at 5:58 PM (1,489 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. asthepenguinflie
    OP

Newcomer asthepenguinflie Member

United States
    EDIT: Theme has been updated! Likely to be the final iteration unless I make a burgundy variant.

The skin comes in two current flavors, white and black. Each variant has blue accents, and the logo is the same on each.

WaveDS Black:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

WaveDS White:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. asthepenguinflie
    OP

United States
    Figure I ought to add some previews of the second set of screens. They're of the black non-striped variety, but they're essentially the same anyway:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. blueskies

Member blueskies GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I like it, but the bottom right corner of the top screen, in the file menu, keeps freaking me out because it looks like my screen is cracked. Also, on black, no stripe, the "Final Revise..." like is almost unreadable (useless nonetheless, but still unreadable). [​IMG]

4. silentreapr

Member silentreapr GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    Oooh they're pretty good. I'll test them out when I get back to my own computer.

5. asthepenguinflie
    OP

United States
    I may just remove that bit on the file menu then. Also, you're saying the transparent black of the "revise" area doesn't mesh with the white? Do you think this is something that'd be fixed by an increase in opacity of that one bar?

Keep pointing out any problems you find with these skins. NDS themes' preview function is telling me the icons are slightly off center, but all my guides had them right on center... Can anyone with a ds verify this for me?

I've also been thinking of changing the color of ds files in the menu. (Maybe a dark red?)

These themes are now up on ndsthemes as well btw.

EDIT: The "crack" is now fixed on all versions on ndsthemes.com. I'm updating the file menu preview images now. Also, I could make actual "color" variations of this theme as well. This would be the standard theme, then I'd maybe have a burgundy one etc. Any thoughts?

6. asthepenguinflie
    OP

United States
    This theme has been updated! Check the links to download the new and hopefully final version, other than a color variant.

7. Ph1l0z0ph3r

Member Ph1l0z0ph3r GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Looking nice now using

8. NightKry

Member NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    That's really good.