Hacking WaveDS R4 Skin Set

asthepenguinflie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Theme has been updated! Likely to be the final iteration unless I make a burgundy variant.

The skin comes in two current flavors, white and black. Each variant has blue accents, and the logo is the same on each.

WaveDS Black:
logo.jpg
bckgrd_1b.jpg

iconsb.jpg
bckgrd_2b.jpg

WaveDS White:
logo.jpg
bckgrd_1w.jpg

iconsw.jpg
bckgrd_2w.jpg

asthepenguinflie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figure I ought to add some previews of the second set of screens. They're of the black non-striped variety, but they're essentially the same anyway:

bckgrd_1.jpg

bckgrd_2.jpg

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like it, but the bottom right corner of the top screen, in the file menu, keeps freaking me out because it looks like my screen is cracked. Also, on black, no stripe, the "Final Revise..." like is almost unreadable (useless nonetheless, but still unreadable).
smile.gif

asthepenguinflie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may just remove that bit on the file menu then. Also, you're saying the transparent black of the "revise" area doesn't mesh with the white? Do you think this is something that'd be fixed by an increase in opacity of that one bar?

Keep pointing out any problems you find with these skins. NDS themes' preview function is telling me the icons are slightly off center, but all my guides had them right on center... Can anyone with a ds verify this for me?

I've also been thinking of changing the color of ds files in the menu. (Maybe a dark red?)

These themes are now up on ndsthemes as well btw.

EDIT: The "crack" is now fixed on all versions on ndsthemes.com. I'm updating the file menu preview images now. Also, I could make actual "color" variations of this theme as well. This would be the standard theme, then I'd maybe have a burgundy one etc. Any thoughts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.